Wounded Pride..🌸

Roars of the crowd signified the 3rd day of the quirk festival.

Competitions after competitions were held, records were checked, the students and guests alike roaming the stalls and booths on their free time and just enjoying what the festival has to offer.

2nd day was the battle competitions for the 2nd years, the UA students going neck to neck with another prestigous hero school.

And finally, the 3rd day calls for the third year's attention.

Misty was at the waiting room awaiting for her turn to finally show up at the arena. She wasn't nervous nor excited but she trust in her abilities and the reason why she is doing this.

She knew they were watching.

The league of villains or rather the new league shadow heroes were somewhere in the crowd blended perfectly with everyone.

It's just a matter of time until they will finally show themselves.

Just a bit more of a push.

Her train of thoughts were disrupted when the doors of the waiting room opened to reveal the whole of class 3-A with Mr. Aizawa in tow.

Okay, she wasn't expecting this.

"There's the woman of the hour," Bakugo muses, the first one to step in the room. The rest follows as she stood up and welcomed them all with a smile only to see they're hooked up on her costume.

Right. It is their first time to see her in it. It's a silent agreement that costumes could be used to draw the competitor's full potential.

Her costume was anything but fancy.

Or so she thought.

Her classmate's eyes were wide as they scanned her.

She wore dark red silk flowy pants, hemline embroidered of vine and flowers.

Her upper consists of the same material, sleeveless and reveals her small waist and faint lines of abs. Her arms had armlet on them and hair tied up in a high ponytail leaving her bangs and other free locks to frame her face. A single flower ornament was clipped on her hair.

"Wow, is that your costume?" Uraraka asked walking towards her.

"Yeah. I wore it for this special occassion," she muses a bit shyly.

"Beautiful," Mineta chimes, his eyes never leaving her but not with the usual look he gives to girls, rather a sincere compliment.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, but why barefooted?" Tokoyami questions.

"It's just how it is. I feel lighter on my feet this way."

They asked more several questions, she answering them all and assuring them not to worry about her. Iida said to have more faith in her and that ended shinanigans.

"Here," Shoto at last moved forward handing a cartoon of strawberry milk chilled and ready to drink.

Her eyes light up at the drink, Misty thanked him before sipping on the refreshment, eyes twinkling in joy.

It's what the class noticed.

She find happiness in simple things.

The sun hashira eyed the bracelet she had given Shoto, a smile adorning her lips when she looked at him. The guy did the same before ruffling her bangs gently.

"Oh, we all know you're whipped. Why not just ask her out already?" Kirishima suddenly made a ridiculous suggestion making the class burst out into a teasing coo, some snickering.