Chapter 14: It's Go Time!

'It's quiet, too quiet.'

It's been a few hours since we went to bed, She and I am nervous. I don't have any idea when or where this guy will come. I think it is through the window, so I put my mat by it. 'If this dumb ass wants the queen, they are going to have to go through me!'

With a rush of determination I sat up and grabbed my stick. 'Right if this guy wants to hide I will just have to find him! Wait, I can't leave her alone.' I paused and looked at Hinata. She had a small smile on her face. 'Fine I will wait for the dick head here.'

I flopped back onto my map stick in hand. 'Heh maybe I will scare them away! Alright, time to be scary!' I puffed out my chest to look buff and looked around.

Her room was quite empty to be honest. Probably because everything was so neat. Unlike my room, her room was organized with everything in a box.

'I wonder if this is her first sleepover. Probably in the show she didn't seem to have very many friends this young. Alright I have made up my mind, from this day on I will be her bestie!'

Creek

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts. 'Shit it's go time! Time to be a badass!' I throw my stick as hard as possible and grab Hinata's hand.

"Y-Yoki what's wrong?"

"No time to explain, we gotta get out of here." I pulled her towards the window and threw her out gently. I placed pillows under the window so we were safe. The mission impossible theme was playing in my head as we started to run. We both were wearing white night gowns, but I made sure to wear shorts with mine.

The fucker was gaining on us and fast. 'I should have grabbed my shoes, this ground hurts.' I grabbed a conveniently placed thick stick and pulled the screaming Hinata behind me.

"Alright listen here mister, you better start running! The clan is probably awake and about to beat your ass!" The man only smiled and pointed behind us. Hinata screamed and I quickly whipped my head around to see another dude.

'Their fucking multiplying! Alight time for defense-' "GAH!" The first dude picked me up by the hair, my beautiful hair. "DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER ASSHOLES" I screamed as dickhead number two pick Hinata up.

I was doing everything in my power to make this guy let go, kicking, biting, and yelling things my mother would not like. "Keep her quiet!" Fucker number two whisper yelled.

The guy holding me put his arm around my neck and started squeezing hard. "Let go of me fucker," I stuttered out in pain. 'Shit shit not good not good!' In a panic I started wailing around trying my hardest to remove his arm.

"Just stay still you brat!" 'Easy for you to say you can breathe!' Black dots filled my vision as I started to feel week. 'So much for being a badass now I'm just a victim.' Like a bad movie the last thing I saw was Hinata's scared face.

~~~~

Yes a cliffhanger just for y'all but don't worry the next chapter will be out soon (hopefully).

Anywho I have decided to start putting fun little secrets at the bottom of chapters.

Kidnapper number one was laughing at the puffed up Yoki before kidnapping them.

The kidnappers were surprised that a young girl was screaming profanity's at them.

Neo (Yoki's dad) was worried about Yoki going because he didn't know his childhood friend would say to him.

Lord ducking misses Yoki already.

Sasuke was disappointed Yoki went to the Hyuuga compound instead of his.

Hinata loved playing with Yoki and hopes to be great friends with her.