Chapter 10 Part 2: Who Drugs a Baby!?

I was thrown over the ass holes shoulder like a sack of potatoes, as he jumps off the balcony. Everything was fuzzy and I felt weaker by the second. 'Dam drugs here are next level.'

~~~~

3rd person POV:

While the young heiress was fighting the intruder the Genji heads ran up the stairs. Both just got word that two of their guards were unconscious. Panic struck them the closer they got to their daughter's room.

Neo promised himself he wouldn't let his precious baby get hurt again. Now look what happened.

Ruka couldn't see her daughter hurt again. She just recovered from last time. 'How can this world be so cruel to her child. She just turned one!'

The door was now in view, the couple looked at each over before braking down the door. Neo didn't even check if it was locked or not. "YOKI!" He screamed watching the attacker jump from the balcony.

"Stay here Ruka I will bring our daughter home."

"No way she is my daughter too and I will protect her! We go together now let's go we are wasting time." Ruka spoke putting her long hair in a ponytail. Neo knew his wife well enough to know, when she makes her mind up there is no arguing.

With that the couple jumped from the balcony still in their nightwear. Neo grabbed a few clans people on there way. They where all shocked that someone got in the main family's house. Not many can get past the gates after all.

"Do we know who it is?" A clans men shouted running on top of the houses. "Not sure, all we know is that they are strong enough to get past us." Ruka responded quickly wanting nothing more then to get to her baby.

"THERE! BY THE STOREHOUSE!"

The group hastily turned their attention to the building. "NOW LETS RESCUE THE LADY YOKI!"

It didn't take long for them to defeat the kidnapper but they were left shocked by the headband. "A rain ninja, but that could only mean," Neo said stared looking at his child asleep in his arms.

Yoki's POV A few hours later:

'Man my head is killing me. I need some water like yesterday.'

I tiredly opened my eyes to see my glow-in-the-dark-stars. 'I feel like I'm forgetting something.... Yah I still got nothing.' I flip on my side to see a blob of dark blue hair reading in my chair. "Eh hey what you doing?" My father shot up and ran to me. A full on sprint like I was going somewhere.

"Oh Yoki I was so worried! Don't worry the bad man is gone now," Father locked me in a bear-hug and continued saying sorry. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself more then me. "Hey I'm alright, no need to worry," I say patting his back.

'Bad man wait a minute. WHO THE HELL DRUGS A BABY!'

"My sweet girl is awake! Are you feeling alright honey do you need anything." My mother says rushing to me. "Some water but that can wait. So um what happened?" I asked looking towards my shaken up house givers....

"Yah I miss my "old" parents. I don't know anymore man."

"You don't have to worry sweetheart mommy and daddy handled it."

'Their not going to tell me are they. Damn it I not a kid I want to know. Oh right baby body.'