Chapter 13: How Did This Even Happen!

~~~~
It's been a few months of training and playing with Lord Duckington. He is now a big boy with the classic white feathers and orange beak.

Let me tell you, Dunkington is one hell of an instructor, even if he doesn't actually train. He will quack at me if I start slowing down or even chase me. Though after a long day he will cuddle up to me like a little baby. Don't worry I haven't replaced mister emo duck we play together still. He has gotten jealous of the lord, but he'll get over it.

Itachi and I have also been hanging out. He gives me Dango when he comes back from the Academy. Such a lovely child he is.

My lady training still continues, but Auntie has been teaching me more now. Her and mother make a great team of tormentors. Waking me up early every fucking day!

Anxo has been working with me on physical training alongside my father. Though father is normally working, so most days it is just me, him, and Duckington.

Most days I get up at the shit crack of dawn, eat, train, play at the Uchiha's, and repeat. Pretty nice life besides the sense of impending doom. Knowing how dangerous the a world I'm in has taken a toll on me.

I mean I know that everywhere's is fucked but knowing what's going to happen is not fun. Especially since I have kind of gotten attached to the Uchiha's.

Look I know they will try to destroy the village and all but I love them. Auntie is like the most bad ass mom/ninja I have ever met. She is basically my second mother here.

Now knowing that I need to get the Uchiha's out of trouble, I developed a plan. First get the emos out and make friends. Why we'll simply because they will have someone to talk to about problems, and help them out. Then take  out the ROOT of the problem Danzo. No, not murder just prison or something like that. Though I do hope he has a painful death.

While I was in my own world my mother snuck up on me. "Yoki sweetie are you ready to go?" What is with people and scaring me lately! "Ready for what? I thought I wasn't training today." My mother sighed and told me "We were invited to Hinata Hyuga's birthday party, remember?"

'Oh shit I completely forgot fuck! I got no plan for this. Play it cool girl or you're going to look stupid.'

"Oh yeah I remember but um what time do we leave?" My mother laughed and picked up the dress behind her.

"In an hour so let's hurry and get you ready!"

~~~~

"Do I have to wear all this?" The dress was a beautiful navy blue with a gold lace trim. It was paired with a long yellow jacket. All very pretty but incredibly hot.

I whined only to get a smack on the head. "Yes honey this is a nice party where you get to make friends," mother explained, running a brush through my hair.

The best thing about being reborn is how absolutely adorable this body is. This little girl has long shiny navy blue hair; like a fucking anime protagonist, but no she will become a shadow hero.

One that doesn't get annoyed by people; one who doesn't get recognized on the street; one who gets to live a peaceful life while helping out. That's all I want. Plus I'm not sure I can live with the guilt if I don't do anything.

"Are my girls ready?" Father asked, walking into my room. "Mhm let's get going honey!" My mother excitedly led us out the house. My lord (Duckington) had to stay home since it's a no pets party.

"Yoki, you're going to make so many friends!" Mother smiles at me while father looks nervous. 'Why the hell are you nervous! This is my first time seeing the baby queen and the dick!'

Call me basic but Hinata has always been my favorite besides Naruto. She is just a strong, sweet woman, everything I wanted to be! "Alright Yoki, I need you to be a lady at this event," Father said as we walked to the gate. "Ah, you got it, man!"

~~~~

This is the worst possible outcome; how did this even happen? All I did was talk to her! Now I fucking sleeping over on the night of the damn attack! I didn't even see the dick damn it!

"Yoki d-do you want to m-make flower crowns?" The sweet, stuttering queen asked, holding her hands nervously. 'She is to fucking cute how can I be mad at her. Wait NO it is my parents fault for just leaving me here with new people!' "Sure Hinata, let's go look for some!"

~~~~

I made a mess of flowers and grass while Hinata made a lovely crown. "Gah how did you make yours so nice!" She giggled and started to help me with mine. "Alright lady's it is time for you to retire for the night." A maid lady spoke softly coming inside the room. "Aww man, come on five more minutes!" I whined to the lady.

She looked nervous at my response but put her foot down. "I am sorry, but I have been told to put you two to bed." I felt a little bad about making her uncomfortable so I quickly got ready.

'Fuck man! I am not ready for this. No I am a strong independent woman who can protect the baby queen! All I got to do is hit the guy over the head with umm a stick! Wait shit then these guys will try to start a war. Oh that's only if they get killed! Hah I got this do not worry!'

~~~~

Happy birthday Naruto!!