Chapter 10: Surprise!

'What are they hiding?' Is a question I have been asking myself for the past week. My parents, bless their hearts, have been sneaking out the house more and more. It's starting to get scary, to be honest. They had Auntie come over to watch me and when there's Auntie there is a duck.

The duckling did say his first word: Yoke. Yep a dang egg yoke. Even if it wasn't my actual name, it made Auntie a bit jealous. Now he says it every day at any time, annoying, right?

Anyways Ducky and I are chilling in my room when Auntie comes in. "Alright you two come with me." She picks up the duck and leads us out to the living room. Yah he still can't walk much but he's a hell of a good crawler. Zombie looking a-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" The room full of people screamed leaving me shocked. Blue and gold balloons fell from the ceiling. A happy first birthday banner hung above the fireplace. Gifts covered the table, which looked like it was about to cave in. 'Rest in peace table you will be missed.'

"My sweet little girl is growing up!!" Mother whined before lifting me up. Father was behind her looking like he was about to cry. "Come on let's introduce you to everyone Yoki."

For the next hour, we walked around saying hi to everyone. It was extremely exhausting. Look I know I'm like mentally sixteen but remember I am physically one.

After the hello's and small talk it was time for gifts. I got many toys, clothes, jewelry, and even ninja tool. My dad did take those away and scolded the adults about giving a child weapons.

The most shocking gift I got was from the Uchiha family. It was a necklace with their symbol on it. 'What are they planning you don't just give this out. This is too weird and now Mother is hugging Auntie...

~~~~

That was the longest birthday I've ever had. For once I was grateful being put in my cage bed.

"Good night my sweet girl we will see you in the morning." Mother spoke softly pulling my fluffy blanket over me.

"See you in the morning sweetheart." Father shut the door quietly leaving me alone in my room. It's been a whole year since I arrived. Not sure how or why but I'm here in Naruto. Come to think of it I haven't seen him yet.

"Probably at a orphanage he's to young to live on his on. Still he was to young when the Hokage gave him the apartment. Poor thing I will not allow that pain. Not while I'm around.' I thought hugging snowball. Yes, I still have her. The lovely blue bunny I got months ago. Even if she is blue, the name Snowball still fits her.

After tossing and turning for a while I feel myself starting to drift off to dream land. That was until I heard my balcony door open. 'What the hell is that. I'm on the third floor, did someone just Romeo the wall!?"

I like anyone just pretend to be asleep. "Maybe if I don't move they won't see me. Crap they are right over me! What do I do! Wait I am no baby well I am but I won't go down without a fight!'

When that person tried to grab me I put my little teeth to work. The teeth are a powerful weapon and much stronger then the rest of my baby self.

The mystery person tried to get their hand away but, being the little shit I am, I didn't let them go. This guy started to fling his arm around still trying to get me off. "Stupid little kid just let go!" Idiot whispered before grabbing my neck with his other hand.

"Gah get your hands off me you mugger!" This dude didn't care about me yelling, and just pulled  something out of his pocket. It was a god dang syringe. "HEY DON'T YOU DARE!!! HELPPPPP CRAZY GUY WITH A SYRINGE!!!" I screamed flaring around.

He pushed me to the ground and stabbed me in the neck with the evil syringe. What kind of crazy movie is this. I was thrown over the ass holes shoulder like a sack of potatoes as he jumps off the balcony. Everything was fuzzy and I felt weaker by the second. 'Dam drugs here are next level...'

~~~~

Part two will be out soon! I wanted to say thank you for the 1k reads.

Also, I will be time-jumping after a few chapters. I really just want to get this story rolling but don't want to move too fast. I may come back in the future and make a few extras of Yoki's childhood.

So after chapter 11, each one will be about that year until they graduate. These will be longer than the usual so if I take too long to update that's why.

Quick question before I go: do y'all want a character info page? I have seen some stories with one and was wondering if I should do the same.

Aright that's all for now. Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

The Tale of Yoki Genji (Naruto oc insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें