With a deep sigh, Madhu began to recount a troubling chapter from Rudra's past, her voice laden with sorrow. "I used to work for Rudra's mother, Amara Singh Rathore, a formidable businesswoman and the sole heir of the Rathore Empire. She married Yashvardhan Sinha, who was a managing director in the Rathore conglomerate. At first, it seemed like a match made in heaven, and Yashvardhan pursued her relentlessly. Ma'am, seeing his sincerity, eventually accepted his proposal, but that was the beginning of her greatest mistake."

Madhu's voice quivered as she continued, "After a year of marriage, their son, Mr. Rathore, was born. I remember how overjoyed Ma'am was. She wanted to spend every moment with her baby, and her declining health forced her to give more control to Mr. Sinha to manage the company. She started spending her time with their child."

Madhu's eyes welled with tears as she recollected those painful memories. "But, after three months, she began to notice changes in Mr. Sinha's behavior. He constantly discouraged her from returning to work, insisting that she focus on her health and spend more time with their child."

Madhu's voice trembled as she continued with the painful narrative, recounting the turning point in Amara Singh Rathore's life. "One day, there was news on TV that 'Drugs found on the Rathore Hotels.' Upon hearing this, Ma'am instantly moved to the office to know about the case. She reached the door of her office where Mr. Sinha was, and she heard him shouting furiously."

Madhu's eyes glistened with tears as the memories unfolded. "He was livid, yelling about how the news of drugs had reached the media when he had paid hefty amounts to the police and ministers to keep it hidden. He ordered his associates to move the drugs from the farmhouse which is one of the property's of Ma'am and make sure no one knew about it."

As Madhu continued her harrowing account, Pihu was captivated by the unfolding tragedy. The room felt heavy with the weight of the past, and Madhu's voice quivered with emotion.

"By hearing this, Ma'am entered his office to confront him," Madhu continued, her voice laced with anger, "and she told him that she would make sure he would be jailed. But Yashvardhan was a cunning person; he had already taken Ma'am's signature on a power of attorney. He somehow, without anyone noticing in the company, brought her back to the mansion and made sure that Ma'am was unable to leave. However, as he still didn't get an entire share of the Rathore Empire, and with the media continuously monitoring their lives, he couldn't kill her. Later, Ma'am got to knew about his mafia connections too. She tried to escape many times, but every time, she got caught."

Pihu's heart ached at the image of Amara Singh Rathore enduring such torment. The woman who had once been a powerful business tycoon had been reduced to a prisoner within her own home.

Madhu's voice grew heavier with each word. "Suddenly, after one year, he brought another woman, the daughter of another mafia, to increase his power. Ma'am's condition became worse than that of a servant. She became a punching bag for that woman and him. She endured this torture for four years, but one day, she got a chance to escape. I remember that night vividly. Mr. Sinha went to some party, and there were very few guards. I gave her some money and helped her escape somehow. She fled with the 4-year-old Mr. Rathore."

Pihu was left in stunned silence, her mind grappling with the horrors of the past. She couldn't imagine the strength it must have taken for Amara Singh Rathore to endure such a nightmare. The realization that Rudra's mother had suffered so greatly at the hands of her own husband filled her with a deep sense of empathy and sadness.

"After two days," Madhu continued, her voice heavy with sorrow, "I got the news that Amara Ma'am and Mr. Rathore died in an accident. After that, Mr. Sinha gained control of Ma'am's property and changed the name of the Rathore Empire."