Then Woojin says fearfully, "Sir, what is the need for the stick? Even without it, we will both accept everything you say and the punishment given to us, right? Yn!" Woojin, being afraid to avoid punishment, tried to melt JK by applying butter and...

Then Woojin says fearfully, "Sir, what is the need for the stick? Even without it, we will both accept everything you say and the punishment given to us, right? Yn!" Woojin, being afraid to avoid punishment, tried to melt JK by applying butter and said that maybe he would convince him not to use the stick for punishment.

"Speak, Yn, and tell sir that we will also agree without using the stick," Woojin asked Yn again when he did not get any answer from Yn to his earlier question.

They both look at Yn, who is just crying silently after seeing Jk's hand holding the stick, because she is just afraid that Jk will still beat her with this stick and go home and hit her again as punishment with a whip or a belt for doing these useless creations like fighting in school.

Yn nodded her head in the affirmative and said in a humming voice while sobbing and crying, "Yes, ap--appa! please."

JK ignores the pleas of both of them and says strictly. "Both of you hold each other's ears and start doing sit-ups until you both reach 100 and say sorry words in every sit-up. If either of you stops or forgets to say the words," Jk said harshly with a warning tone in a stern voice, scaring the two teenage children. "I will beat both of you with this stick. If either one of you breaks the rules, I will hit both of you on the feet once with this stick, and please, I'm giving a warning to both of you: do not take my words lightly because I will really hit you very hard."

Both of them start completing their sentences punishments in the same way as Jk had given the instructions in warning summons, holding each other's ears and doing sit-ups, and saying sorry words on every sit-up

By the time they reach 48 sit-ups, both of their conditions worsen due to the pain. Woojin continues his punishment with long breaths despite being tired, but Yn sits there tiredly because she is very tired. Then Jk hits her leg with the stick hard but lightly so that it does not cause much pain. Then Yn cries out in pain, and at the same time, he hears Woojin's moaning sound from the stick hitting because Jk hit him just as hard as he hit Yn.

"Quickly, because this is not even half done yet. Let's start; otherwise, I will make you count again from one to hundred." JK warned both of them in a cold voice, raising his stick to scare them, but before he could hit them, both of them again started doing sit-ups while writhing in fear.