CHAPTER-23

days went on and soon it was their 6 month anniversary.

both of them were trying to adapt to their new life and the attempts were getting successful.

"Advika wake up!! college is about to start" viraj shook advika's asleep form

"5mins more mhmmm" she pleaded

"no more 5 mins, wake up" he ordered

Advika woke up rubbing her eyes and giving him a glare

"Don't waste time by giving me glares when they are not going to affect me, so go and get ready" he said while wearing his wrist watch

Advika mimicked him out of annoyance

"Advika" came viraj's stern voice

"jaa to rahi hoon, ab saans bhi na loon" she said grumbling and went to take a shower.

Meanwhile viraj was trying to keep his emotions in control because he remembered that today was their 6 month anniversary. He never was the one to celebrate milestones, especially in a relationship but look at him now.
He wanted to take her in his arms and hug her as tightly as he could then confess his love to her but he was scared. Scared of rejection. What ifs were scaring him. What if everything she does and shows him is just out of respect? what if she doesn't loves him or even likes him?

He shook his head to get rid of negative thoughts as he heard advika coming out of the bathroom.

Advika came to stand beside him and started doing her skincare.
She gave him sunblock to apply on his skin because she knew how important it was and he diligently did what she ordered him to do.

"are you ready?" viraj asked

"yes i am, just trying to find my books for the day" she said in a nervous voice

Viraj went to help her out. He opened the bed side drawer and pulled out the book she was looking for. He gave it to her "you kept it here and asked me to remind you in case you forgot"

"oh" she said while clicking her tongue.

She gave him a sheepish smile and then went downstairs with him.

They did their breakfast and then went to college.

Viraj's degree was completed so now he just went to office full time. He was going to become the official owner in a few months which was quite a big deal for him.
He dropped advika off at the college as she was making a comeback after a few months. She wanted to take a break so he did what she wanted. He talked to the college authorities and made them understand the situation.

Advika was leaving the car when he said her name. She stopped and looked at him.

"what?"
"look, before we were nothing but friends if you could name our relationship but now you are my wife.
i hope that if anyone tries to ruin your peace then you will feel comfortable to tell me about that. i will deal with them. i don't want any harm coming to you as everyone would've known about our wedding after the reception" he said sincerely

She nodded looking at him with loving eyes

"and i don't want that ved guy coming to much close to you. i know you don't have any malicious intents but I don't trust any guy. look i trust you completely but it's just the males I don't like around you. if he tries to interfere with your personal space i will gladly break his jaw" he said with a serious face

Advika understood where he was coming from. She felt happy hearing that he trusted her and wasn't like those insecure guys who ask their partners to be away from guys.