CHAPTER-10

viraj's pov

i cannot believe what just happened in the washroom.
I can still feel her touch. how hot i felt when she was touching me.
oh god why did i say that to aki
I mentally cringed.
but it felt like i wanted those words out of my mouth. I don't know why but i can't imagine her with any guy except me.
and her being with aki for all time fills my veins with anger.
why do they live together? Goddamn it
huh viraj why are you so affected by it?
my mind questioned.
i know, i should not feel like this. But still I can't stop imagining her as mine.
only mine...

I shaked my head to get rid of these thoughts. I took deep breaths to get myself together. I entered my house.
I was walking up the stairs to reach my room. Mom saw me. I tried to divert my gaze because i was frustrated with myself. I was unable not figure it out why a mere girl could make me act like that. How could i forget my life's ethics because of a girl who just entered my life a few weeks ago?
I remembered the washroom interaction. I could feel my breath coming our ragged. Fuck, i need to get my head straight.
I need to remind myself that she has a boyfriend.
but why does it matter if she is taken or not?
I can't love her.
I can't love anyone
love?
I am not going to waste my time on some emotion when i can use that time make myself more successful.

"viraj? Baby are you alright?" Mom snapped me back to reality.
I nodded my head "yeah"
"Where did you go? I was looking for you" she asked
"I was with aki. He needed my help with something" i said trying to avoid taking advika's name and thinking about her.
"Did you meet-?"
Mom don't! Don't take her name. Please
"Did you meet advika?"
well fucking great

"yes i did" my voice devoid of any emotions.
"What do you think about her?" She asks with curiosity evident in her eyes.
Mom if you witnessed how your son flirted with her, You would never ask this question.
I clear my throat. "Annoying" i roll my eyes and go up stairs.

I enter my room and immediately go to take a cold shower. I strip out of clothes and start the shower. As soon as water hits my body, i relax. I take up some soap and lather my body with it. I massage my hair and finally wash my body with water.
I dry myself up with towel. I come out of the shower. I apply moisturizer on my face and body. I go in my walk in closet and wear clothes.

I was thinking too much about someone specific. I decided to be productive and do some work. I opened my laptop while sitting on the sofa in my room. After 4 hours of intense work, i closed my laptop and went downstairs to have dinner.
I found dad sitting on dinning table while mom was in kitchen.
"hi dad, how was work?" I asked him while taking seat on chair beside him.
"As usual" came the reply in his gruff voice.
My dad built the company singla enterprises from scratch. I have seen him working hard to provide for us and give us the best of everything. Whether it is education or clothes. It doesn't matters. I wish to be like him too. I go to college and office both. This is my last year in college as i am doing masters. After completing it i plan on taking over the company.
I wish to provide him rest from work and not let him down because i know he believes in me. He knows that i will give my blood, sweat and tears to work and take this company to reach new heights of success.

"Boys stop talking about work now. Let's have dinner" mom said sushing us.
Mom served us food. She never lets me serve myself and does the work herself always.
"Mom let me serve food myself for once" i complained
"Do whatever you want once you get a wife. Until then i am serving you food" she made me shut my mouth.
"Have you met our new neighbours?" Mom asked dad, he stays busy so he doesn't have time to meet and greet people except his clients.
"I don't think so" he said
"Okay so it is decided that we are having raina family over for dinner tomorrow" mom announced clapping her hands excitedly.
Dad smiled looking over at her.
I wish to have a bond like them with my future partner too...

"May i ask that why are you so excited for a dinner?" Dad asked her.
"Oh, their daughter advika is such a sweet girl. I wish to have a daughter in law like her" mom gushed.
what if i get her as your daughter in law?
Voice in my head teased me.
I choked on the morsel of food i was eating.
"Are you alright? Here drink some water" mom and dad looked at me with concern.
I coughed and drank few sips of water.
I need sleep. My thoughts are getting too much now.

Mom and dad resumed talking after seeing that i was alright now.
"Viraj you will come home on time tomorrow" she ordered me.
I nodded my head.
After having dinner, i wished good night to them and left the dinning hall to go to my room.
I entered my room and saw advika standing by her window.
She had her hair open. Wind was making her hair fly and she was getting annoyed.
I found myself looking at her with something called adoration?
Huh, impossible.
I went towards my window and took a place there.

I kept staring at her. How can a girl make me feel such foreign emotions.
She did not notice me standing there.
When she did, she let out a yelp.
I made a face.
"I can make you scream too if you love it so much" i remarked.
"You scared me" she said with her hand on her heart.
looks like she did not notice what i just said.
She made a face like she remembered something.
"you thought me and aki are in a romantic relationship?" She confronted me.
I remembered what i said to her while feeling angry over aki and her being together.
"I-" before i could i say something. She started laughing hysterically.
"Did i say something wrong?" I asked her innocently
"Wrong? Me and aki are siblings" she finally said
"What?" My voice came out shockingly. I tried to mask up my relived expressions with void expressions.
"Yes, you heard that right. Aki is my brother" she said giggling
my heart just melted at her sight.
No viraj, you are better than that.

"I just wanted to let you know that get ready tomorrow morning on time or else we'll get late because of you" I said with a cold expression.
I saw her hurt in her eyes.
I fastly closed my window and blinds.
I took few deep breaths trying to not feel guilty over some girl getting hurt.
I have never felt guilty before. Then why am i feeling it now?
I need to get my head in the right direction.

but she is not some random girl.
My heart and my mind knew that very well...

_____________________________________

looks like someone caught feelings *smirk*

Happy reading<3