CHAPTER-9

*knock knock*

"you can come in" said aki. I entered his room with two mugs of coffee in my hands. Aki was sitting on his bed while viraj was sitting on the couch.
I gave aki his coffee first and then deliberately gave viraj the coffee i specially made for him.

"Your coffee" i said meekly. I don't know why i get nervous around him. I get all sensitive when he is in the same room as me. maybe when you hate someone, you tend to get nervous around them...
I placed the tray on table in front of the couch and picked up the mug for him. It was hot. Very hot. I was trying to manage the mug and not drop it on the floor.

My hand could not take the heat anymore and it left the cup. The super hot coffee spilled on viraj...
"OH MY GOD" i screamed.
Viraj immediately got up from his place. "Are you alright?" I asked him worridly. main to bas chahti thi ki inki zabaan jal jaaye par ye to pure hi jal gaye. I bit my tongue.
(I just wanted his tongue to burn but his whole body got burnt)

"Idiot you just spilled hot coffee on him and you are asking him if he is okay? obviously he isn't. Take him to the washroom"
Viraj glared at him with anger.
I immediately took his hand in mine and left aki's room to go in my room because his washroom was under construction.

We entered our room and i hurried him inside washroom. I was feeling guilty and sad because he got hurt because of me. seeing him hurt made me tear up. what is happening to me?

As we entered the washroom. He started unbuttoning his shirt. I took out the first aid box from cupboard under the sink.
He turned towards me. His six pack abs were on full display for me. I immediately looked down.
I meekly washed his wound and then applied ointment on it.

My body got goosebumps. His did too...
whenever, wherever i was touching him i could feel his heavy breath on my head.
My heart was thumping loudly. I hope he doesn't notice how affected i was by him and the close distance between our body.

"ahh" he whimpered
"dard ho raha hai?" I asked with teary eyes.
(is it hurting?)
he immediately got worried and said "i was just teasing you. Don't cry advika"
"Is it hurting? Tell me honestly" i could not stop my eyes from watering.
"honestly, ab ho raha hai. Par chot ki wajah se nahi" he said looking me in my eyes.
(honestly, it is hurting now. but not because of wound)

we were looking at each other with such intensity and feelings which i never felt for any other person.
My hand was still on his chest. He wiped the tears on my cheeks with his thumbs. He held my face with his hands. Weirdly i felt comfortable with him and the position...

Butterflies were erupting in my stomach.
He removed his hands from my face and let them hang loosely at his sides.
I continued applying ointment at his chest which got burned because of my clumsiness. My mind was blaming me for his pain but i could not feel it affecting me because i was still in a haze.

Some hair escaped my bun and came in front of my face making me uncomfortable. My one hand had ointment in it and one was applying it. Viraj tucked those hair behind my ear. hey bhagwaan mera dil
(O god, my heart)

I could feel his burning stare on my face. It made me blush. As i was trying to squeeze out more ointment, some of it got on his stomach. I immediately cleaned it. Then i realised that i was touching his abs. My face started burning. "accidently it got there, i did not mean it" i defended myself.
He chuckled. "Don't think i wanted to touch your abs or something" i tried to cover up myself.
"Do you want to touch them?" he asked looking like devil who is too beautiful to resist.
I stood there with my mouth agape.
he took my hand and kept it on his abs.
"Now clean" he whispered in my ear.