CHAPTER-6

"well... aren't you a little nosy neighbour?" viraj remarked

"umm ah AH! i was just watching a cat walking through our neighborhood" i stuttered

"a cat? at this time?"

"I seriously don't know how that's any of your buisness" i side eyed him

"uh ah you are right. I should probably mind my own buisness and you should do the same by not peering through your neighbour's window" he closed his window shut.
I kept standing their thinking about the antic i just did. what he will think about me now? that i am a silly little psycho who argues with him and likes to spy on him. hahaha what a lovely picture. SHUT UP ADVIKA. My rational part of the brain yelled at me. I finally listened to it and went to do my night time routine after closing up the blinds.

*alarm ringing*

ughhh why do we have college in morning but not at night? like that would've been so much better. beings like me would be so happy. they'll finally get to manage their studies and not even sacrifice their sleep. wow what a great idea. I should propose this idea to someone.
I thought to myself without realising the time. I came out of my daydreams and got out of the bed. I went in washroom to get ready for the day.
I wasn't in mood for some fancy clothing today so i decided to pair a tee with flared jeans and wore lilac converse. I took my sunglasses with me and my tote. As i was feeling lazy today so i kept my face bare. for my hair, i made a bun with claw clip and took out two strands from front which always enhances the entire look.

(advika's outfit)

(advika's outfit)

"your dad had a meeting today so left early" maa announced. "WHAT?? THEN WHO WILL DROP ME?" i panicked. "before you ask about aki, let me inform you that he had football practice today so he left with your dad" maa said crushing my hopes of reaching college on time. "then with whom will i go to college?" I asked maa. "with me" said a manly voice from behind. I turned my head and saw viraj standing at the room's entrance.
what is he doing here? i wondered

"blehhh you are so funny" i dismissed him. "Advika he isn't joking. I asked him to take you to college as you don't have any other means to reach there and he studies at the same place" maa said. My eyes popped out of my eye sockets. no way! this can't be happening. "but maa-" "no buts. viraj beta you and advika should leave now or else you will get late for your classes" maa smiled
"if she is with me then i will surely get late" he muttered. I decided to keep my mouth shut or else maa would've yelled at me in front of mr.khadus. I said bye to maa.
we both left the house. I thought viraj won't do this but he did. He opened passenger side door for me to sit first then he himself entered the care and then we left for college.

I kept my one notebook outside of my bag in the back seat because it was super important to carry today.
I was feeling bored so i turned on the radio. they were playing arijit singh's songs. I moved my hand to increase the volume but he said "turn it off" which caused me to halt my hand.
"i won't" "turn it off" "i won't"
"advika, turn it off" he emphasised on advika. The way my name rolled off his tongue did something to me so i turned the music off.

after 5mins of complete silence he said "music causes me to lose my focus while driving". I nodded in understanding. I turned my head to look outside the window as i was getting super bored with him. I don't know when and how but i found my hand sitting on gear (ig that's what u call it). Viraj had to change the gear so without looking away he put his hand on gear but my hand was already there. our hands touched. OUR HANDS TOUCHED. i looked at our hands and then him. he was looking at me. I blushed and immediately removed my hand. i was still flustered. After bearing the awkward car ride we finally reached college. I whispered thank you to him and left the car as fast as it was humanly possible. I immediately took my bag with me and ran inside the college.

"why are you out of breath?" meera asked. I did not want to tell them who gave me ride to college today so i said "oh i ran". "from your home to college?" sakshma asked shockingly. " No silly, from entrance to lecture hall" i chuckled. "sakshma you really don't have common sense. why anyone would run to reach the college? and most importantly advika. she is like a sloth" meera snickered. "why do you always have to bring me in?" I whined. "CAUSE IT'S FUNNN" we all laughed and went to sit in the class.

our professor entered the hall. "Good morning sir" all students greeted him. "Good morning to you all too. Now take out your notebooks" he said. I opened my bag to take out my notebook but i could not find it. I thought about where did i keep it then i remembered OHHH I LEFT IT IN MR. KHADUS's CAR. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? SIR WILL GET ANGRY AT ME FOR BEING SO FORGETFUL AND I DON'T WANNA GET YELLED AT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS. i internally panicked. "advika where is your notebook?" My friends asked. "I forgot to carry it with me" i bit my tongue while answering them. they both shook their heads at me because they knew how forgetful i am. "We are sorry it's our fault. We should've reminded you to carry it with you. How silly of us to not do that when we know how our lovely friend is?" They voice dripped with sarcasm. "Accha yaar now don't act like this" i pleaded. "you should tell that to yourself" we both said in unison. I huffed. I was getting ready internally to tell sir about me not having my notebook with me.

"May i come in sir" asked a voice which belonged to viraj. I saw him standing at the entrance of the classroom. My both friends squealed looking at him. It surprised me. "can you both stop?" I rolled my eyes at them. "Can you stop being such a mood killer?" they side eyed me. Okayy i will stop. I thought to myself.
sir gave viraj permission to enter. they both were talking about something which i couldn't hear. Suddenly he started taking steps to come near me. I was getting anxious. is he going to argue with me here too? What a weird man. Oh god. My palms were getting sweaty. "omg he is coming in our direction" my both friends started fanning themselves to imply how hot he was looking. Hey, i didn't say that. They did. He came and stood in front of me. Everyone was looking at us. "Here's your notebook. you left it in car" he said looking geniune. "oh okay" my voice came out funnily. "Thank you" i said giving him a small smile. He smiled back. he smiled back? HE SMILED BACK. OH GOSH HIS SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL HE EVEN HAS DIMPLES???
"lord have mercy!!" My both friends whisper-yelled. he looked at them and his smile faded. He nodded at them.

"see you after college" he said and left. I should get ready to get bombarded with questions which my friends will ask me now. After seeing their pretty boy talking to me and acting like we know each other well.

__________________________________

why do i think that viraj said that intentionally? *wink*

happy reading<3