CHAPTER-7

"do you know him?"
"advika you lied to us?"
"god advika you are so bad"
"how could you hide this from us?"
my friends bombarded me with their curious questions regarding the situation mr khadus just created. how badly i wanted to keep this relationship between us a secret because i knew that my friends will not react like a normal person because they aren't normal in the first place. he helped me by bringing my notebook to be but at what cost? advika you should be grateful to him. the voice in my head said. i was feeling so guilty for not telling them about it before and lying to them about how I don't know him. i took a shuddered breath and gulped before answering all of their questions.
"I am so sorry for not telling you this before guys but i-"

"Hellowww" greeted ved as he came and sat beside us. god thank you so much you are so great. "hiii ved how are you?" I chirped with overly sweetness. I tried to change the subject.
"umm... I am fine but it looks like you aren't" he showed his concern. "HAHAHAH WHY DO YOU THINK  THAT? I AM COMPLETELY FINE AND HAPPY" i winked.
"you are just further proving my point" he stated facts. "the weather is so nice" i said looking at the ceiling knowing well that we aren't sitting in an open ceiling classroom.
"ved do you know that advika knows viraj?" my friends told him the secret, well its not a secret anymore but okay...
"WHAT" he decided to scream his reaction out. Why are they so shocked? i mean he's just some random guy i know? i even know every pani puri wale bhaiya in this area, they don't have such a surprising reaction for that piece of information.
"I KNOW RIGHT?" they both gave me a stink eye.
ved was about to explode with curiosity but the professor started teaching. thanks heaven

our class ended and we were walking out of the classroom. "advika why couldn't you just tell us about him? i mean we would've teased you only but not at an extreme level yaar"
"this is the reason itself I didn't tell you" i told them the whole story and let me tell you, they couldn't keep their screams to themselves.
"you are so lucky to have a guy like him as your neighbour" said meera.
"omg you can even see him whenever you miss him cause he lives just a window away" ved said with a wink.
"godddd you are sooo grossssssss" i acted like i was about to throw up.
"don't lie babygirl and tell me can he growl?" asked sakshma
"OH MY GOD SAKSHMA HE IS A HUMAN NOT A FREAKIN WEREWOLF. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THOSE FICS YOU READ" I shuddered.
"before you start making up some weird scenarios let me inform you that he is the most rudest and coldest guy i have ever met. so no, i have no interest in him" i cleared the air.
"gosh you are so boring" said sakshma and meera. they left me and ved alone to walk to canteen because they had to meet someone else.
"are you alright?" asked ved. "yeah i am" i chuckled. "it's seriously nothing, ved. I was just scared that they are gonna get angry at me for keeping this all information a secret" i told him. "so it's alright now?"
"yeah"
"let's go to canteen" he said and we went in the direction of that.

we entered the canteen and saw students chatting with their friends. Me and ved looked through the crowd to find my two friends. After five minutes of me and ved watching the crowd like a hawk, we finally found them. We went to their table and sat down. Me and ved were sitting together and meera and sakshma.
"dude i am so hungryyyyyy" whined sakshma. "so go and order something for yourself" said meera. "i would like a burger" "i would get the same as advika" me and ved chimed in. Sakshma glared at us. She flipped a bird in our direction. We all laughed. She is so silly. We all love teasing her.
She came back running and said "meera don't start questioning her without me. Okay? I'm just coming back in a minute" she again ran away to the ordering counter.
I actually forgot about the mr.khadus incident but how can they?
Out of the corner of my eye, i saw viraj sitting down on a table with his friends.

oh so his bitter gourd like personality can maintain a friend circle.

Suddenly me and him made an eye contact. He did not even smile at me. I scowled at him. is he smirking?
Oh my god! He must be feeling content after putting me in this difficult position. I must take our revenge. no, i don't need to be that petty. But it actually sounds tempting...
Ved snapped his fingers in front of my face. I got out of my trance. "Oh i am okay" i gave him a small smile. "you don't need to lie to me" he smiled.
How did i end up with such great friends?
I kept thinking about what i will say to them. what kind of questions they will ask? I am pretty sure that they will ask some weird question.
I felt someone's hand on my hand. I saw ved looking at me with a worried expression.
"I am just worried about you know what" i stated
he gave me a small smile and side hugged me. I felt a little relieved thinking how i had ved with me. He was so sweet. He helped me everything. It's crazy how in a little time we got close and comfort with each other.
I heard someone bang their hand on table. I flinched hearing the sound. I turned my head to look at the person who did it. The sound came from viraj's table. His friends were asking him to calm down. He was looking at me...
what did i do now?

"Is he mad or what" ved asked. I laughed so hard even though nothing was funny. In the dead silence of canteen which was the cause of mr.khadus's antic. Everyone was looking at me like i am an alien. I mean i just laughed... Look at what viraj did. No one even batted an eye at his antics. Sakshma came with our orders and sat down on her seat. "ouhhh someone is angry" sakshma made a funny face.
"We can see it sakshma, tell us something new" meera said.
"Will you stop insulting me for once?"
"Not a chance"
"Ughhh"
"Can you both stop? My and advika's burger is getting cold" intervened ved.
He took our food from her and gave my burger to me.
"Okay now continue" i said while opening my burger.
Now we did not had any class so we had to go home after eating lunch.

As i was eating my burger. I spilled some of the sauce on my hand. Ved took a tissue and started wiping it. Suddenly i saw a man towering me. I looked at the person and saw viraj. He greeted my friends but not ved. how rude
"Advika let's go" he said this and took hold of my wrist. I got up hastily not figuring out what is happening.
I fastly grabbed my bag and ate the remaining burger in hurry which was not a pretty sight. I said bye to my friends while viraj had my wrist in his hold.

i don't have to answer my friends annoying questions now-
well great

_____________________________________

I can smell something burning *points at viraj*

someone got saved from their friends wrath but at what cost? hahahaha

pls i don't have any idea how college students have their schedule so Apologies.

I hope y'all are liking this plot.

happy reading<3