CHAPTER-8

"Why?"
"Why did you do it?"
"sit in the car"
"No! Tell me why did you forcefully made me leave my friends?"
"sit in the car advika" he took a deep breath.
"I will tell you if you sit in the car without any tantrums" he said
"nope, you tell me why did you do it and then i will sit inside"
I could feel his anger radiating from his body and words but i decided to not get fazed by his anger and not budge from my place.

"sit. in. the. fucking. Car. advika"

as he said my name. I could feel something swirling in the pit of my stomach. somehow my mind said that we should not test him by angering him further.
"accha accha, baith rahi hoon. gussa to mat karein. Accha karle, main konsa darti hoon aapse" i said making a sassy expression.
(okay okay, i am sitting. atleast don't get angry. okay get mad, i am not scared of you)
he rose a brow in my direction. He opened passenger side door for me to sit. I got inside and sat comfortably to wait for him to answer my question.

he got in and started driving right away. "now answer my question"
He kept his mouth shut. "See! This is why i wasn't going to sit in the car with you because i knew you wouldn't fulfill the condition i gave you"
"haww atleast munh to na banay"
(Atleast don't make faces)
I kept talking about how he wouldn't answer my question.
He finally stopped the car and turned towards me. i thought finally he is going to answer.
While i was talking, he put a finger of my lips. I froze.
"Shhh, kitna bolti ho. keep quiet. you know I can't focus with a distraction sitting right beside me"

I was still in shock so i didn't notice when he started the car again and started driving.
I came out of my trance while my cheeks were coloured red with blush.
"I-i that's not fair" i stammered
"shhh"
"ughhh"
"shhh"
"I will pee myself if you keep making that sound" this sentence which came out of my bloody mouth in flow made him blush red.

"I-i am sorry, i thought i was with aki"
i stated the truth. I am very frank with aki as he is my brother.
mr.khadus was gripping the steering wheel very tightly that his knuckles were white.
Did my little sentence made him this angry? yaar beizzati meri hui hai aur gussa yahan inhe aa raha hai, bada ajeeb aadmi hai
(i was the one embarrassed and he is getting angry. very weird man he is)
i got scared and decided to keep my mouth shut through the whole drive to home.

As soon as we reached home. I flied out of the car and screamed a thankyou. bhagwaan aaj to bach gayi
(God today i survived)
I started muttering things about him.
I wasn't looking before me and i bumped into aki.
"Didn't god give you two eyes?"
"Yes he did"
"So use them, idiot. Now go away from my path"
He looked at me like i was an alien and walked away shaking his head.
everyone is so weird

"Hellowww maa" i sighed tiredly.
"hi, what happened?"
"Maa, papa is back? Right?" I asked her with hope in my eyes.
"Yes he is"
I yelled in joy.
"So from tomorrow he will pick me up and drop me?"
"uh-no, he has important work in office for a few days so viraj will do that until your dad gets back to his normal schedule"
"what" i whispered with my hopes being shattered.
"Did you do something to viraj?" Maa asked with suspicious expression.
I started clapping. "Wow maa, just wow. Instead of asking if viraj did something to me? You are asking if i did something to him. Like if i can" i said shaking my head sideways with disappointment.
"Beta the kind of personality you have, a guy like him will suffer instead of making you suffer. i hope his ears are alright"
"Why?"i rose a brow
"Why? Because you speak so much" she emphasised the words so much.

This reminded me of how he made me shut up by putting his finger on my mouth. I started blushing again.
Maa saw me getting red so she asked me if i was alright.
"Yes yes i am completely fine. Just it's so hot outside" i did a dramatic fall and landed on couch.
" Can i get a cold coffee? Pleaseeeee"
I begged her.
"Okay i am bringing it, you are so dramatic" maa said.
I kept lying on couch thinking about what happened in the car without realising that i have to change my clothes or else maa will eat me alive.
After 10mins of me just laying on couch, maa entered the room.
"God, you haven't changed your clothes yet? Go and change now. I will send your coffee to your room" she ordered. I ran to my room.

I ran to my room and changed out of my clothes. I wore a comfy pair to tshirt which was originally aki's but i stole it from his wardrobe. His clothes are quite comfortable for no reason.
A househelper knocked on my door. "Yes come in"
"Didi keep it on my table and thank you so much"
She smiled at me and left the room.
I sat on my bed drinking the coffee and enjoying the bitter taste of it.
Its kinda weird how we love bitter coffee and hate bitter things in life. Like mr.khadus. i am sure that his favourite drink is black coffee.
It does suits him tho. Bitter personality bitter coffee.

I had nothing to do so i just slept. After having a nap for 2 hours i still felt so sleepy. I kept laying on my bed without a worry about time. After rolling on the bed and endless scrolling on Pinterest and Instagram, i got out of my cozy bed and went downstairs to have a hot cup of chai. I love chai and coffee both. I can't live without them. Okay sorry pani puri, i love you too. Now comes ice cream, okay i love you too. I kept thinking about all the foods and saying how i love them too. I should get myself checked at a mental hospital. No, i will then just prove mr.khadus right. I can't do this. I will live my life in misery with me and my weird brain but won't let that man win.

I was walking without thinking. I bumped into a wall. arey ye diwaar yahan kab aayi? maine to dekha hi nahi kabhi ise.
(when did this wall came here? I never noticed it)
weird.
"Look on the floor maybe you dropped it" said aki from behind
I started looking for something, when i couldn't find anything i asked him "what?"
"your brain" he laughed like a hyena.
"I won't leave you aki the haathi" i ran behind him.
He ran like his house was on fire. "Maa dekho isse" his voice was laced with fear.
"No one will save you today" i laughed like a evil villan in movies
As i was running in the house, my foot got stuck in carpet and i fell on my face on the floor.

"OWWWW" i screamed
Aki started laughing again. "Help me you idiot" i yelled at him.
"Hahaha this is karma hitting you back so I can't interfere" he said innocently.
I got up and brushed dirt of my clothes.
"I hope you fall at the same place as i did and your crush witnesses the whole scene. You ask me for help and i will laugh on your face like a hyena just like you did."

"you love falling but at the wrong places" came viraj's voice.
I looked at him dreadfully.
why does he has to watch me embarrassing myself all the time.
I cried internally. "What are you doing here" "viraj bhai, how are you here? Do you need something?"
Asked me and aki in unison. Our attitudes being completely opposite towards viraj.
"oh, hi aki" he said like he didn't notice that aki was also in the room.
Liar.
"I just came back from office and wanted to see you. As you asked me about some tips for your game" he said.
"Omg yes, can we go and talk in my room?"
"Umm... okay"
"Okay let's go"

"Advika, make two cups of coffee for us and send it in our room" he ordered and left.
he... ordered me? Me? Mr.khadus made my brother just like him. It's just starting, i don't know what will happen if he kept meeting him.
I went into the kitchen to make coffee for them. I don't know how one cup of  coffee became super hot. Yes, i definitely don't know that...

______________________________________

do you also think that something bad is about to happen? *Smirks like advika might after completing her goal*
hehehe

If you like the chapter, please let me know in the comments. I love interacting with my readers.

also one question, i have decided to keep this story clean w little to zero intimate scenes. I mean there will be some scenes but they won't be descriptive. If you want to me to write them in a little/more detail. Please tell me:')

happy reading<3