CHAPTER-1

"Advika beta??? my mom shouted from downstairs "JUST 10 MORE MINS MAA" I replied to her. From today onwards we are not going to live in this house. That's right, we are moving houses. I will be joining college from next week. Our current residence was quite a distance from my college. My parents love me to death (they are overprotective, I know) so they decided that letting me stay at a hostel is not an option and thought that SHIFTING might solve the problem. Well I guess it kind of did.

I checked the time and let out a startled yelp because I asked maa for 10 mins so I could pack my stuff up but spent 15 mins daydreaming, "Oh my god ji, maa to pakka, mera murder kar deng I thought to myself, I wrapped up all the remaining stuff. Correction- "tried to cause just as I was trying to get my candles from bedside stand, my hand slipped and one of the candle fell on the floor, shattering the glass case.

"ADVI ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??" "YE LADKI MUJHE PAGAL KARKE CHODEGI "AREY ADVI AB KYA KAR DIYA" my brother, maa and papa came running into my room while yelling at me. I scratched my neck while looking at them and giving a sheepish smile. "I was just trying to pack my candles and then suddenly one candle fell on the floor" "that candle didn't wanted to spend more of its life with you so it decided to take its own life" said my brother aki while maa and papa started laughing.

"AKI KE BACCHE, TU RUK ABHI" I started to run but then stopped because of glass shreds scattered on the floor. "arey beta sambhal ke maa and papa said in unison. "let me ask someone to clean the glass shreds" maa said while exiting from room. "papa I packed everything. When will we leave?" I asked. Papa checked the time on his wristwatch and said "oh we are getting late. let's leave now"

We left the room and went outside to get settled into the car. Papa said "all of the things will get moved tomorrow as of your daily necessities,they will be there before we will arrive". Mom and dad left in their car while I got stuck with aki. We played taylor swift all the way to our home. Aki even imitated taylor while singing to don't blame me.

said my brother aki while maa and papa started laughing.

After we arrived, dad's friend gave us a quick tour of the house and left us to get comfortable and settled. I chose the room with the balcony and windows. "advi unpack your important stuff and take a shower" maa said. "okayyy" then I did what she said and went downstairs to have dinner.

"the dinner was amazing, I should sleep now" I thought to myself and went to open my big window which had a sitting corner. I sat in the corner and started thinking about college. As I was thinking I saw a shadow of a man moving on the curtains of a window which was exactly in front of mine. I decided not to snoop around and went to bed thinking about that shadow man.

---------------------------------

hii

This is my first time ever writing a story. I hope y'all will like it. I am sorry if there are any errors in my book cause english isn't my first language.

Please tell me in the comments if you want me to continue this story

Happy reading<3