CHAPTER-21

advika and viraj soon entered the dining hall and saw their parents sitting together.
They both greeted everyone and sat down side by side on dining table.

"you both are looking so beautiful together" viraj's mom gushed
"Bhagwan kare kisi ki nazar na lage" she took the couple's balayein
Advika got shy and viraj glanced at her with a small smile on his face.
Viraj served both of them food. today's menu was filled with advika's favourite dishes like chole bhature, aloo parantha and chai.
Her mouth watered looking at the delicacies, as soon as her plate was filled; she digged in.

"god, eat slowly. viraj jiju will get scared looking at what kind of animal his wife is" aki who was sitting beside advika whispered.
the whisper was too loud to be called a whisper, viraj heard Everything.
he glared at aki for disturbing advika while eating. "aki eat your own food and let her enjoy hers. okay?" he said with a straight face.
Aki shut up his mouth and didn't spoke throughout the breakfast.
Advika smiled at her husband which melted his heart.

After breakfast, it was time for viraj to go to office. unfortunately, he couldn't afford a day off which made him quite sad because he couldn't spend time with his wife.
When viraj was about to leave, advika was sitting on the sofa. Her mom came and whisper-yelled at her "can't you atleast say goodbye to him? and drop him by his car?"
She immediately stood up and ran behind him.
She was running behind him while he was walking but abruptly he stopped hearing the footsteps behind him. unfortunately before she could control her speed, viraj stopped so she smashed herself into viraj's body but with the speed of lightning she looped her hands around his torso.

"Advika?" He asked completely surprised by her actions
"I am hugging you okay?" She said trying to cover up her embarrassing moment.
"I... i can see that" he stuttered
"bye. time se ghar aana, nahi to dekhna mujhe" she threatened
"bye... khayal rakhna apna"
"you too, now go" she said
"umm... you are still hugging me" he said
"oh" she immediately left him and stood straight
he turned towards her and kissed her forehead
"bye" and sat in his car to leave
She waved towards him and went inside the house.

both the families were conversing with each other, aki and advika were bickering over something like usual. soon advika's family left. Advika felt lonely. Doesn't matter if her family lives right next to her but she missed her family like crazy even though it was the first day of her after marriage life. she was zoned out thinking about her new life when viraj's mom approached her and nudged her back to reality.
"Oh aun- sorry maa, what happened"
"I saw you thinking about something. are you alright mera baccha?"
"nothing, i just miss mom and dad"
"ahh, it is understandable. Everyone goes through these feelings, mera baccha"
She comforted advika and told her about her own experience after marriage. Advika was feeling much better now.

"you should take some rest now. you must've got tired" viraj's mom advised her. Advika nodded and went towards her and viraj's room.
She decided to take a nap for few minutes which turned into 3 hour like always.

she woke up with someone knocking on her door. She saw the time, it was 6'o clock. she scrambled to open the door and saw viraj's mom standing there with a worried look.
"advika beta, are you feeling alright? you didn't even come down for lunch. you turned down the helper who came to inform you about lunch"

"maa, the nap got a little too comfortable" she replied disappointed in herself for being so careless

"arey, it is completely alright!!! you must've been tired. thankfully you aren't sick. i am about to bake a cake for tonight. you wanna come and see me?"

"cake??? omg yes. im coming with you" said advika squealing

viraj's mom smiled looking at her and turned around to go downstairs.

viraj's mom and advika were preparing for the cake batter together. dinner was ready too.
"I am going outside to check up on the dinner preparation. can you mix the batter for me?" Viraj's mom asked.
Advika happily nodded. She loved sweets and enjoyed the process of them getting ready to eat.
She was humming while mixing the batter. She poured it into the greased tin and placed it into the pre heated oven.
she turned around and became surprised to see viraj leaning on the door frame with his signature smirk.

"you are home already?" she asked
" i guess so because i am standing in front of you" he snickered
"oh, so welcome home" she smiled awkwardly
Viraj laughed looking at her reaction.
advika also smiled looking at him.

viraj was staring at her with love while advika was staring at the floor because she was too shy to make an eye contact with him.

it was dinner time, they both went to the dinning hall and sat on their respective spots.

they were eating when viraj's mom announced "tomorrow is your reception so viraj i need you to take a day off for tomorrow"
"Already did that" he replied leaving both of his parents shocked.
"what viraj? it has been only a day after your marriage and i can see you so changed. it is a miracle" viraj's mom said shockingly
"Why are you so shocked maa?" Advika asked
"beta, he was never taken a day off from work without me asking him too"
advika nodded thinking that she was so right about him being a workaholic.

after dinner, they ate the cake and went to their rooms to sleep.

Viraj and advika were laying side by side when viraj asked her "did you miss your family?"
"i did but maa comforted me"
"oh, that's great. you know you can talk to me about anything as we are husband and wife" he told her
"anything?" she asked.
"what do you like to eat?" she asked hoping to get to know about his favourite things
"currently?"
she nodded
"currently i would like to eat you" he replied leaving advika shocked.
She blushed hard "let-lets sleep" she stuttered
"yeah, sleep together?" viraj made his point.
Advika glared at him and then pulled the sheets over her head.
Viraj laughed and wished her "good night meri jaan" and then slept.

______________________________________

I wrote this chapter for you all even though i have my exam the day after tomorrow  T-T

well, i hope you enjoyed the update

happy reading<3