CHAPTER-22

today it was their reception. viraj woke up before advika and found her sleeping while hugging his bicep.
he booped her nose and then got off the bed to get ready for the day.

everyone was busy with the preperation of reception. All the business tycoons, friends and relatives were invited. The security was tight because viraj couldn't afford anyone trying to ruin his jaan's day.

Soon, after advika's waking up. they both were sitting on the dining table for breakfast. Viraj was on calls ever since he woke up because of business as he wasn't present in the office. Advika was constantly making him eat the morsels properly.

"i know, handle the preparations professionally. I don't want some lousy kinda work" he said in a serious tone.
"Mr.viraj if you don't keep your phone right now and don't eat your foo-"advika threatened
"okay ma'am" he said keeping his phone immediately down and started to eat his food like an obedient child leaving viraj's parents eyes wide.
Is this the man who used to angry when someone even interrupted him while he was on phone.

After breakfast, everyone was busy with their share of work. Advika was getting ready to go out with viraj's mom to the salon for today's.
They went to the salon and viraj was getting ready at home.

Viraj wore a tuxedo and advika wore a saree.

Advika was looking ethereal

Advika was looking ethereal. Viraj was looking like a famous businessman, which he was.

They both went to the venue together. They both were sitting in the car driving towards the venue.
Viraj could feel advika's eyes on him.
"are you nervous?" he asked
advika said "how... do you know?"
"umm... i just know" he said dodging the question, not wanting to scare her by saying that how he always notices the little to little changes in her and her mood.
"hey, it's okay. i don't want you to feel uncomfortable. if you are scared then i can cancel the event. you just need to say a word" he said with worries in his eyes.
"oh god, you are so dramatic" she rolled her eyes and then pinched her cheeks..
"you are such a cutu" she said in a baby voice
Viraj was in shock. his cheeks and ears turned the shade of pink. He never imagined that a girl would be calling him cute and then even pinch his cheeks.
love can do wonders...

they both reached the venue. Before getting out of the car, viraj helped advika with touching up her makeup and hair.

they both got out of the car, advika and viraj linked her hands together. Viraj kissed her forehead and whispered "you just need to say a word. we will leave. okay?"
advika's eyes twinkled with love, she nodded.

they both were standing on the stage. All the guests were giving them their blessings and congratulating them.
Soon, advika's friends came on the stage too. meera and sakshma were warning viraj about the weird habits of advika while ved was talking to advika.
The friends clicked some pictures with the couple. Viraj gave side eye to ved when he was whispering something to advika and she was giggling. He was jealous thinking how ved could make her laugh so easily but I can't?
shut up viraj, he is her friend so obviously he will make her laugh easily than you. who is always angry and cranky.

soon, the ceremony wrapped and everyone went home. viraj and advika were about to leave too. Advika was dead tired and it was evident from her face expression. She was even dreading walking towards the car. she hoped that her husband would sweep her in his arms and then take her to the car.

Viraj looked at her wife who looked like she would doze off if she felt even a little comfortable. So he did the most rational thing. He took her bridal style in his arms and then walked towards the car. Advika was smiling internally.
He opened the door and then made her sit comfortably in passenger seat. He jogged towards his seat and then immediately drove to their home.

After reaching home, viraj shook advika and whispered "we are home" but no response. He again sweeped her up in his arms and then went towards their bedroom. Viraj placed advika on their bed and then tried to wake her up. "Advika wake up, you need to change your clothes"
"ughh why? just let me sleep" she said groggily
"no you can't do that, now get up and go change. i am bringing you your milk"

Advika and viraj found themselves in their bed. Viraj was reading a book and advika was laying on the bed like a starfish.
"I am so tired" she whined
"Does your feet hurt?" He asked her
"mhm"
viraj immediately got to the end of the bed and then took her legs in his lap.
He massaged her feet.
"what are you doing? it's fine" she tried to get him off
"no, lay back quietly"
viraj continued massaging her feet, "mhmm" she constantly moaned in pleasure, creating a hard time for viraj in both ways.

Soon, advika fell asleep soundly. and then her husband also fell asleep near her feet.

Advika woke up the next morning feeling weight on her legs. She sat up to see what was wrong, every fiber of sleep went out of the window when she saw viraj laying half on the bed when her legs were still on his lap.
She felt guilty about not stopping him seriously last night. She thought that because of her, he couldn't sleep properly.

She quitely got of the bed and with a lot of efforts made viraj sleep properly on bed. He was like a big toddler while sleeping.
She quickly took a shower and then went downstairs to do pooja.
After doing pooja with the family, she decided to make breakfast for everyone.
She made viraj's favorite breakfast which was paneer parantha.. more like took most of the help of the cooks but hey, the efforts countshe wanted to make him feel special, just like he made her feel yesterday.
How lucky she was to have him. She thought.

Viraj came downstairs searching for advika. when he saw her cooking in the kitchen, he went and then put his hand around his waist pulling her back towards his chest. Making advika release a surprised yelp.

"Where were you?" He whispered in his husky voice
"I was only making breakfast" she answered trying to get rid of the brain fog situation
"hmm... what if i say i don't want to eat the breakfast you made?" he teased her
"oh-okay-i can make you whatever you want" she said forgetting the fact that she can't cook
"what if I don't want to eat what the cook made but want to eat the cook?" he whispered while getting away from her slowly
She turned red hearing upon the sentence he said.
"shu-shut up" she said and then ran away from the kitchen leaving viraj there laughing.

______________________________________

kinda boring chapter but I'll try to make the next chapter interesting.

i hope u enjoyed the update

Happy reading<3