"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Remember the girl I told you about that I have to protect?"

I smirked. "Yeah the one that wants to fuck you."

He straight faced me before nodding. "Yeah well she's here and now I have to go play bodyguard. I'll catch y'all later."

We both waved as he got engulfed in the crowd. She leaned on me smiling.

"Well he was nice." She said.

I nodded. "I grew up with him. He's like a brother to me. That's one person I can count on that won't judge me for my past."

#Jesus POV

I groaned walking towards the entrance. I'm really starting to dislike this. I kill people for a living not babysit them. I can't complain because the money still is good even if I'm getting rubbed up on every chance she gots.

There Alaziah was standing at the front. She had on some Cocaine white baggy ripped jeans that looked almost like joggers and a white crop top that said Goddess on it in gold letters. She looked almost nervous to be here as she searched through the crowd probably trying to find me. Our eyes connected and all I could do was give her a brief smile. She strutted over keeping her eyes on me the entire time.

She touched my lip with her pointy gold glitter nails and smirked. "Hey baby. I missed you."

I gave her an emotionless glare before taking her by the arm. This girl is busting my balls man. She going to have my head on a stick if she don't stop playing these games.

I sat her down on the white couch sitting down beside her. She wrapped one of her legs over mine pulling me closer. I pushed her off.

"Look woman, your messing with my money. You and I both know your dad would kill us if we did something." I said trying to keep calm around her. It was hard though being the fact that she was gorgeous and laying her sexy legs on me.

She bit her lip before leaning forward. Our lips touched and I grabbed her neck pulling her closer. She moaned licking my lips for entrance which I allowed her wrapping my tongue around hers. I pulled her back staring into her eyes. Damn what am I doing letting my guard down?

#Marissa POV

I bit my lip inhaling deeply as we approached the party. My nerves were going everywhere. I knew Kendrick wasn't here and I didn't have to worry about him anymore but being so used to him being everywhere I go had me paranoid.

I felt a hand touch mine causing me to jump looking over to see Xylia staring at me.

"You got this okay Rissa? If you feel like you can't do this we can leave anytime." She said watching me.

I stood a deep breath holding it in for ten seconds before nodding. "I think I got this. I'll let you know if I'm not comfortable being here."

She nodded opening the car door getting out. I watched her hand the key to the valet walking into the pretty with so much confidence it glowed on her. I grabbed the door handle getting out the car.

I walked up the steps to the party taking in the atmosphere. A nice medium sized dance floor was in the middle of it and surrounded it was eight couches. A big chandelier hung from the ceiling glistening as the strobe lights hit it. It was dim everywhere except the dance floor. To the left of the dance floor was a wall long bar with five bartenders. Whoever party this is had picked a beautiful place.

I walked over to the car ordering a shit of whiskey to calm my nerves down before I flipped. When the bartender returned back with my shot I threw it back holding my breath as the alcohol went down. The bartender smiled at me and pulled me another shot. Then another and another until I lost count of how many I had.

I swayed to the music enjoying the song that was playing. I guided myself to the dance floor a couple of times before dancing. I felt a pair of hands go on my waist and I immediately went on full alert. I moved my body trying get away from this person but he jerked my body back.

I felt his hot breath causing me to go frantic. "Shhhh shhh let me just feel on you girl." The man said before kissing on my neck.

I tried squirming away but that didn't help. Nobody would be able to hear my screams because the music was blasting. I cried feeling him groping my ass and slowly moving to the front. I closed my eyes preparing for it until I felt his body yanked off of me. I turned around to see Sampson over the guy glaring at him.

"I think she told you to stop." He growling before kicking the dude in the face.

I gasped watching him surprised. I haven't had nobody defend me like that in a long time.

Sampson turned over to me taking me hand pulling me away from the crowd. He didn't stop until we were in a decent enough area secluded from everyone. He turned around pulling me into a hug. I don't know but I felt comfortable being in his arms.

"I'm sorry." He sighed rubbing my back.

I leaned back to look at his face puzzled. "What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry that you have to go through these things. Your too beautiful for a man to lay his hands on you. I was so scared when I seen you collapse on the ground like that. All vulnerable and beaten up." He bit his lip pulling me closer. "I don't know these past three to four weeks I've been getting closer to you."

I signed inhaling his warm smell. Being in his arms I felt comfortable and I wasn't nervous. I shuddering wrapping my arms around him.

"Just let me protect you Mari." He mumble into my hair.

I wanted him to protect me but how long would he protect me before he stopped.