Ch 43 "Speak of The Viper"

Christian's House | March 31, 2020
8:25 PM
(An hour since Edge been released from County Jail)

CHRISTIAN: How was the shower??

EDGE: Best shower ever..I had to take a pippin hot one...because the ones in there were so damn freezing like an igloo's ass

CHRISTIAN: LAWD I can't believe my bestie went through it in the slammer

CHRISTIAN: LAWD I can't believe my bestie went through it in the slammer.....so did you drop the soap?

EDGE: I practically been in there for a week and lemme tell you

EDGE: I practically been in there for a week and lemme tell you....*sighs*

CHRISTIAN: How was it?

EDGE: Christian I don't see how people do in there....I've been there for what? Just about a week? Probably the worst thing I've ever experience..but Alicia reaching out to me while I was in there and Melanie flying back home on her own was even more excruciating.......

CHRISTIAN: Right!

EDGE: I mean Christian I was there for a WEEK there was no way I could stay there for a month!

CHRISTIAN: I believed you could have...you don't give yourself much credit for not only have a strong appearance but a strong mindset...

EDGE: I just...I wasn't trying to make this whole situation about me Christian......I never put myself above Randy...I never denied that he was very close to her than I was...

CHRISTIAN: Melanie met him already....

EDGE: She did??

CHRISTIAN: *shook his head yes*

EDGE: Was she okay afterwards? I mean that's all that matters

CHRISTIAN: Yeah she was good....I actually had a one on one conversation with Randy too...

EDGE: *sighs* And Vince said out of his mouth that I can't be in the Royal Rumble?

CHRISTIAN: Yeah he said you can't participate in this year's Royal rumble because of what happened