Ch 40 "Nutter Butter"

Randy came out of the bathroom in his calm state again and gave the phone back to the nurse who was standing by the door the whole time. He went back into talking to me like he just didn't got finished gagging his father's ass up real bad.

He took his own phone out of his pocket to check the time.

"Hey can you um.....gimme your number?" he asked.

I had to figure out what was my number then I started to type my number in his phone with one finger as I felt him breathing down my neck.

"I like your nails by the way"

"...Awe thank you...so what do you do during your free time?"

"Whatchu say?" He leaned forward in front of me."

"What do you like to do during your free time?"

"......play video games," he smiled while he cracked his knuckles.

"I like dig dug what do you like?"

"Elden Ring.....dig dug you lil fucking dork," he laughed.

"Cool how they let you have that game system in here..."

Ummm I actually thought it was a shame. It was clear as day that he had the whole hospital in a choke hold and he owned it. It seemed like all the strict mental facility rules that applied to all of the psych ward patients there, didn't applied to him. You're not supposed to have your phone, you don't have much privilege to leave outside of the premises, and if you're allowed to play video games which I doubt, it would be cards or board games. Not a big ass game system and speakers plugged into the wall where you can play violent video games. That's crazy.

RANDY:.....So you own some Wax hand shop?

ME: Yessssss how you know? Edge told you!?

RANDY: Oh no.....my daughter did

ME: Ouuuu-

"She told me how you stood up to her....the fact that you did that?....You are too precious," he said as he gently combed through my hair. "Girl name Melanie tried to help me with a wax hand," he mimicked his daughter.

"Awww thank you...she deserved to get one though. I'm sorry it happened to her"

"Nah don't be sorry....you didn't do anything"

ME: Maybe you guys could come down to Florida and try it again...I would to do your han-

RANDY: Ain't no need to tell me that shit you know I was finna come down and see you giiiirl *gets close to me*

ME: *leans back blushing*

RANDY: Tryna see what type bi- biness y- ouuu You making me feel so nutty damn *starts vibrating*

ME: Uh oh! I mean thank you Wandy