Ch 3 "Bursting My Bubble"

Edge, Me, and Randy

While we were strolling down the streets of New York, Edge was playing I can't help falling in love with you by UB40

While we were strolling down the streets of New York, Edge was playing I can't help falling in love with you by UB40. They played that song around me all the time to where I believed it became our signature song.

Years later when I realized we were in New York a year after 9/11 happened, I think there were times when they brought that topic up and exchanged their experience on where they were when that tragic event occurred.

Randy and Edge always took me out on several different trips. They took me to arcades. McDonald's, playgrounds. I Guaranteed if they took me to Disneyworld and had me gone for almost a full day, Booker wouldn't even know about it.

From the Arena, our walk to Toys R Us at Time Square wasn't that far

From the Arena, our walk to Toys R Us at Time Square wasn't that far. They took me down the summer kids aisle where they found just a small pack of bubbles. The moment we entered, everyone was staring at them not because of their physique but because Randy was shirtless with just black sweat pants on and Edge was wearing a leopard tank in blue-patterned leggings and black boots. A few kids went after Edge for autographs and pictures while Randy and I were made our way up to the check out area.

Once we approached the counter, we caught this
pretty employee off guard before she scanned our item.

TROYA: *sees Randy*.......HOT DAM-  *sees me* Awww she's so CUTE... *rubs my finger*....Hiii

I snatched my hand back.

TROYA: Is she yours?

RANDY: *shrugs* I wish......*chewing on his invincible gum* .......What time you get off today?

TROYA: I'm here til closing....8:00..it's gonna be $5.07

She thanked him after he gave her $20 to keep.

EDGE: *rushes back* ......My bad I was halted by some orphans..... *grabs the bag*... Thanks Dear! Now lemme have her Randy

I stuck my arms oito

EDGE: *bouncing me*.....You ready to go?? ARE YOU EXCITED??

ME: *kicking and smiling* YAY YEAH!!

Edge took me by the exit to wait on for Randy.

RANDY: See I got hooked on you black girls not too long ago

TROYA: You like what you see? Need the receipt?

EDGE: JESUS ON THE GLORY GRILL LETS GO RAN!!!

RANDY: *takes it and crumbles it*.....I could take you to this nice plantation suite where I can clap those chocolatey cheeks

TROYA: I wouldn't mind being slaved out.....*flicks her Bob*

EDGE: I CAN FEEL MY TRACKS LIFTIN RANDAL COME ON!!!

RANDY: I gotta go that's my momma calling....*leaves her*

EDGE: What you say??? *snatches him* You have YET TO TEAR THE PEEL OFF THIS TANGERINE FOR HER! Tear it!

Randy started to peel it as they walked out of the story. Seconds later, Edge's Nokia ringtone goes off.

EDGE: *Answers the phone* Yes sis?

MATT: Hey! uh Booker said bring his daughter back or else he's gonna kick you guy's asses

Randy paused.......

EDGE: I beg your fucking pardon? Oh It's not finna go down like that

RANDY: Shit I don't think he wanna see me today..

MATT: *shaking* Oh I think he does....

RANDY: Well you know what? You go tell his saggy chihuahua face ass...to go sign up for some parenting classes...and then maybe we'll send his daughter back...

🤡