Ch 41 "Satan's Sister"

I was so glad to be home and be back to work however, I hated how things turned out between Edge and I. Never thought I had to take a plane trip back home on my own. I didn't want to fully cut him off. If only him and Randy were on good terms. They didn't even have to be friends, they could just be civilized with each other, it'll put all the bad memories from the past to rest.

Anyways, long story short, when I got to the shop, Myranda and Mags told me that someone left a voicemail off the office phone. They wanted me to wait until I got there to show me who it was. It wasn't from my Aunt cause she had my phone number, so who else it could it had been?

Majestic Hands FL | March 27, 2020

As I was being dragged at the shop by Myranda, some new employees from Mags' greeted me. They started on the first day I left to Missouri. It was the first time I saw them. I asked was it good news? They didn't say, so at that point I was anxious to know.

MAGS: Welcome baaaacckkkk

ME: Yeaaaah welcome baaaack what's going on?

MAGS: Soooo we sold over 112 wax hands this past weekend

ME: Well okay....

MAGS: Emily starts her orientation this Friday

ME: Okay Good!

MAGS: We got a voice mail........

ME: Froooom?

MAGS: *plays the message*

Voicemail: Hey Melanie this is your Auntie, Aunt Karlissa.

ME:

ME:........