Ch 18 "Tears of Joy"

It was a week since I worked with those three after they ghosted me. Not once I spoke to them since. There were times where they apologized and as much as I accepted their apology, I never told them I did.

I knew they were talking about me behind their back on how I was letting my dry demeanor towards them stretch for too long. They didn't realize nor understood THE STRUGGLE that I endured that day with Riddle.

I thanked Riddle for everything, however that man continued to nag and bother me. When's my check coming in bROOOOO? after I specifically told his smelly foot ass that his check would hit through direct deposit by end of his two weeks.

Majestic Hands | March 14, 2020
6:30 P.M.

That Saturday, the shop was getting ready to close soon. All of us went ahead to get a head start in restocking. I felt like it was a smarter method to do, so one of us that opened the next day, wouldn't have to worry about it. When I heard a notification alarm go off from one of their phones. All of them gasped and instantly went crazy.

MAGS: MELANIE COME HERE!

ME: Huh? I gotta restock some chips

*Zy grabs me*

"Please get off of me," I said.

"Turn her around," Myranda laughed.

Mags ran outside after Zy turned me around.

ME: Y'all I really don't feel like playing

MYRANDA: So sis we finally ordered that stuff!

ME: Ordered what? What stuff?

ZY: That hand shaped lava lamp. BUT YOU GOTTA SEE WHAT COLOR WE GOT IT IN!!

ME: Oh for real?

MYRANDA: Yeah..... *covers my eyes*

I couldn't see anything except hearing them get all anxious and excited.

Mags comes back in.

MYRANDA: Ready sis!??

ME: Of course I'm ready...I bet it's purple and turquoise

MYRANDA: Um no ma'am it's- I thought you wanted White and Yellow?

I ripped her hands off me.

"WHATCHU MEAN?" I yelled then turned around with my mouth dropped open.

When everyone hollered Surprise, I saw a gentleman standing in center of the room, holding a big white and yellow bouquet of flowers. The very first moment I laid eyes on his white pearly smile through his grizzly beard, and with his amorous glance at me.......I knew..... it was Edge.

 it was Edge