Ch 38 "Meeting The Man"

CenterPointe Hospital | Weldon Spring, MO

"WE ARE HERE AT THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH," Christian hollered sarcastically

CHRISTIAN: You ready to go see ya buddy?

ME: Sure mhm.........

When I get nervous, I get very quiet and stiff as a board

Throughout our car ride there, Christian told me about what Randy was like in and outside of wrestling, and what to expect from him. He told me that I would tell whether he's on medication or not. If he acts shy and peachy, he's on it. If his mouth is faster than a road runner, he's not.

By making visitations over there numerous of times, he had himself a visitor's pass. We didn't have to check in with the receptionist at the front desk. All he had to do was let the security guard scan it, and we were headed to Randy's room.

While in the elevator,

CHRISTIAN: Okay so I'm not sure you know who Vince McMahon is?

ME: I do

CHRISTIAN: He emailed me and wanna have a word with me about the fight last night. And I'm scared lord

ME: When are you gonna call him or do you know when he's gonna call you?

CHRISTIAN: I want to give him a buzz while you hang with Randy. Will that be fine?

ME: Uhhh

As we were walking out of the elevator, that uhhh was extending because I knew he had to make a personal call but I did not wanna be in that room with that man by myself.

I felt my hands sweating so bad, and my legs shaking while we were walking down the hall way.
We came to a complete stop in front of room 425. Watching Christian knock on his door while I was swaying slightly while standing there, I heard Randy shut his music off and scuffling around a bit.