Ch 12 "Mrs. Ludicrous"

When I arrived at the shop later on that day, I didn't have the energy to drag Zy around against her will. In fact, I didn't have the energy to show up to work at all. After I clocked in, Randa grabbed me while she bounced around and said that they had a surprise for me.

"I just wanna work..," I moped.

"PLEASE! It'll make yo day I promise," she said. "We wouldn't have it if it was gonna make you feel even worse,"

A few seconds later, I heard Mags hollering that someone was there like they were waiting on somebody to come in the shop. Then next thing I knew, she called both me and Randa out.

ZY: Mel! WE GOT A SURPRISE LOOK!!

Myranda had to drag me out and by the time we made it up front, I saw some woman with three kids standing in front of us.

MAGS: HEY GUYS!

ZY: SURPRISE Mel!!

ME: What's the surprise?

ZY: Mel this is Randy Orton's Wife Layla and his KIDS!

LAYLA: *smiles*........HELLO SURPRISE!!

So this is what they wanted me to clock in early for? When I could've gotten my extra 5 minutes of sleep?

ZY: Where he at?

MAGS: Wait- before we start....I'm Mags this is Melanie.....Shes the owner of this lovely shop

"Nice to meet you," she shook my hand.

"Likewise," I looked away trying to hide my expression.

I had admit his wife, Layla was....pretty. Never said that hoe was ugly, and them kids certainly seemed sweet and well-mannered. But still no damn Randy. Still no damn Orton.

While Mags was telling them about the process of making wax hands. I nudged Zy and asked her if she could ask Layla about where he was.

ZY: Is Randy here with you guys?

LAYLA: Noooo he's not

Exactly so I was like...what's the damn point? Did she think she was finna get the royal treatment just because she's Randy's wife? She was finna get treated just like any other customer that walked in my building.

There were other customers that I could've assisted while standing around wondering where he was....when homeboy wasn't even here in Florida.

LAYLA: I'm sorry...I figured you guys were looking forward to seeing him. He always vacations here in Florida. BUT.....I mean after this, *smiles* I will recommend him this place and he'll most likely stop by here in the future.