Ch 27 "Staying Where?"

I was excited yet also quite nervous to go to St. Louis. I had to make sure I picked the right outfit that was gonna make me look like Celine Dion.

Apparently, I was famous to the wrestlers from the Ruthless Aggression Era. It was an Era in WWE that spanned from mid 2002 to 2008. It was so popular because it showcased more wrestling and the content was based off of sex, profanity, and juicy storylines. That I knew, the level of messiness from these wrestlers were gonna be sky high at this party. I couldn't wait!

Majestic Hands, FL | March 23, 2020

Mags picked me up and drove me over to the shop so that Edge could get me from there.

Before I left out the house with my things, I called Edge asking him if he was able to print out my plane ticket. He responded back, what plane ticket? He confused me on that. How else can I catch a flight to Missouri?

The Good News was when he sent me the list of people that were interested in working for my business. I emailed the list of people and their background to Mags so that she could get started in doing interviews. Emily recently joined the gang. She said she liked it but, there were a few times where I thought she was gonna quit on us due to me and Zy's constant arguments with each other.

While the girls were trying to chat with me, everything that they were saying was going one ear and out the other because I was so distracted looking outside waiting for Edge. The last place I've gone to up north was New York and that was about almost two decades ago.

MYRANDA: Look here..don't be stingy...send me a bunch of pictures of you with the whole roster

MAGS: Yeah send the pictures in the groupchat

ME: *sips up my suitcase*....Okay Whew! I'm anxious WHERE HE AT WHERE IS HE AT?

MYRANDA: I think it's dope that ya Aunt is letting you go and enjoy yourself

ME: *cheesing hard*.....Actually she didn't.....

MYRANDA: ?????

ME:...She said No...but I'm still going

MAGS: So while you're gone, what if she stops by here and ask us where you at?

ME: Ion know she can try and whoop my ass when I get back I don't know...Keyword TRY...cause that heifer got knew problems

"Maybe there's a reason....you do know St. Louis is the home of Randy Orton right?" Zy said.

"Edge's friend said that he's not gonna be there," I said sternly.