١٧

HIS NIQABI GIRL

Elham.

The rest of the dinner the previous night, consisted of everyone eating lots of food, some chatting, taking a lot of pictures and videos and I had to admit that it turned out a lot better than I had expected. Well, until we had headed back to our Suites. The night was still young, but I was already constantly yawning due to the level of sleepiness that worried me.

Asma was ranting to me about high school and how stressful it was, her friend group had betrayed her, she had gotten into detention for a crime she didn't commit. I was engrossed in the conversation until I noticed the door to our own suite was slightly open. The others were way behind us on the corridor and I could here the echoes of their voices as I froze in my spot.
No, this had to be some sort of joke.

"Sister Elham?" I heard Asma call out, once she noticed that I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying anymore.

My eyes were fixated on the two girls standing in our suite. One smirking, the other with a straight face.
Asma followed my gaze and I sensed her stiffen in surprise as well.

"Sis Farha? When did you get here?" Asma asked, walking passed me into the suite. I looked behind me and saw the others fast approaching. My intentions were to wait until they arrived. Someone else had to come and confirm to me that I wasn't dreaming.

"Elham, why.." Imaan trailed off as she followed my gaze. Farhanna was now holding a conversation with Asma while Amna just stood beside her, staring back at me.

Yes, Amna.

Amna, the one from high school. The same person that tried so hard to make my life a living hell in high school.

"What the heck are they doing here?" Imaan yelled, before heading towards them angrily. I didn't know what her plan was, but Hadeel immediately reached out to pick her up and throw her across his shoulder before she could execute it.

Was Imaan that lightweight or was Hadeel just super strong?

"Surprised?" Farhanna asked, looking at me and back to Elham.
Everyone was now gathered inside, while I remained by the door.

"Let me down babe!" Imaan protested as she was carried out of the suite. He dropped her on her feet when he was back in the hallway.

"Hello Elham" Amna said softly.

"Why are you here?" I simply asked.

Asaad blocled my view, standing in front of me.
"El, come with me" he said to me, as he ran his hand through his hair.

I shot him a glare, shaking my head stubbornly.
Why were those two ladies here? I mean it was one thing for them to show up at my wedding, but showing up here which was supposed to be me for just me and my loved ones was far fetched.

Aseeyah pulled me by the hand. "Come with me Elham"
This time I obeyed, since it was Aseeyah. She was like an older sister to me and I owed her that respect.
I followed right behind her, as she also grabbed Imaan's hand on the way, pulling her too.

I noticed Khalid and Hadeel murmuring as we walked passed them.

She led us to the open balcony that was on the floor before stopping in her tracks.

"Imaan, please relax. Elham, I'm so sorry about this, I thought I had handled it" She said, before proceeding to explain what had happened.

Apparently, Asaad had informed her about how I did not exactly want Farhanna at the wedding. However, Farhanna was their cousin and Yasmeen's sister. It would be suspicious to the parents if Farhanna who was even much closer to Asaad, had decided not to show up for his wedding. Despite this , Aseeyah apparently tried to convince Farhanna to come up with an excuse to their parents on why she couldn't attend, just to avoid any drama. Farhanna had agreed to. Well, up until now.