Nothing will be the Same

Start from the beginning

"Please, come back soon, Kook," She whispered, sniffling.

"Please stop crying, Butterfly. You know I hate your tears.. "

"I won't go anywhere, Ok , "

Y/n slowly pulled back her head, hearing his words, and lifted her gaze to meet his. Jungkook's heart felt a pang seeing tears in her honey brown orbs. He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumbs before gently placing a soft kiss on her forehead, making her close her eyes.

"I won't leave... Ok.. " He muttered and looked at her as she shook her head.

" No, I'm not saying to stay. Just go and come fast. Don't stay for long. "

" Umhhm, I can't go, leaving you crying here. "

"Offo. "
She rolled her eyes, unwrapping her arms as he slid his hand down, holding her waist. She pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her face clean completely while sniffling.

"See, I'm not crying. Now stop being sentimental like me. "
He laughed dryly more like scoffing at her forced smile and words.

"Your acting can't buy me. "
He tucked her closer to his body, tightening his grip around her waist. She placed her palms on his chest.

"I'm serious, Kook. I really want you to achieve everything you want, "
She told him as he stared at her with his beautiful dark orbs filled with so much warmth and affection for her.

" The youngest and most successful businessman in Korea. What I need more. I'm already successful enough, and " He paused and placed his palm on the side of her face, his thumb gliding her soft skin.

"I don't want anything at the cost of Your tears, " His voice dropped octaves low and deep. His eyes bore intensely deep into her glossy ones, telling her that he meant it. The depth of his words.

"I'm fine, Kook. Really." She said with a warm smile, but he shook his head in denial, making her sigh. She palmed the side of his face and also stared back at him with a slightly firm gaze.

" I don't want to feel like an obstacle in the path of your success, "

"You're not, " He replied almost instantly with a raised voice. His fearures hardened, and his jaw clenched slightly, but she shook her head..

"I know. But I want you to reach the peak of success. You've achieved it on your own, "

"Please go for me, Kook, " She spoke tenderly, staring at him with pleading eyes. He let his eyes roam on her face before they stopped at her shining brown orbs. He exhaled a sigh of defeat before he nodded his head. Her face gleamed up in happiness..

" Thank you. " She exclaimed and kissed his cheek, making him smile ear to ear.

Y/n warmly smiled and again hugged him as he also wrapped his arms around her figure with a faint smile gracing his lips.

Her smile faded as soon as she hid her face from him. She exhaled softly and closed her eyes, hearing his melodic heartbeats.

She was getting that gut feeling that something was going to be wrong. Her heart was telling her not to let him go. She just wanted to cage him just like this forever in her embrace, but she was being selfish. She didn't want him to go, but at the same time, she didn't want to be a hurdle in his success.

Only if she knew what was waiting for her in his absence.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Y/n-aah say something " ..

" I don't know, Lisa. May be I'm just overthinking "