"Mr. Gong I want to say something. That he admitted his mistake to save someone, so in this case, please let's not inform his brother about it for now, right?"

"No, Mr. Jeon, it would be preferable if you didn't interfere with my decision to discipline this irresponsible youngster," the principal told JK sternly but gently in a professional manner.

"I understand your point of view, and I am not interfering in your action; I am just requesting that you give him a chance to improve himself because he has accepted his mistake and corrected it in order to save someone." Jk again spoke in a requesting manner to keep Woojin's brother away from this matter.

Then the principal got up from his chair, slammed his hand on the table, and said in an angry tone,

"You stay away from this and don't teach me how to keep my schoolchildren well mannered so that they don't violate the school rules wrongly." I thought that JK would flinch if he smacked the table or was shouting, but he was sitting completely calm, as if he were not affected.

When the principal had stopped shouting, Jk gave a small, calm smile and said in a calm voice with a smile, "Are you okay? Or is there still more shouting to be done?"

"Stop being mean to me; otherwise, I have suspended Yn for 3 days as punishment, but you don't stop trying to defend this guy, so I expelled your daughter from school forever! I will suspend her forever for your unprofessional words and for interf...

"Stop being mean to me; otherwise, I have suspended Yn for 3 days as punishment, but you don't stop trying to defend this guy, so I expelled your daughter from school forever! I will suspend her forever for your unprofessional words and for interfering in my work." The principal said it threateningly in an angry, cold voice.

He gets up from his chair, moves the chair back a little, puts his feet on it, and sits cross-legged on it fiercely like a mighty king.

This thing just raises Jk's temper, but he speaks calmly in a cold and ragging voice, "I am sitting right here in front of you. Do whatever you want to do if you have the courage, then make a suspension letter against her or get it made by someone else, because definitely I'm not going to do what you have said."

"Mr. Jeon, you--" The principal tries to say something but interrupts, not giving him a chance to speak.

"Hey Mr. Goan, I haven't even finished talking about my views; now I will start what you deserve," he said teasingly in a calm voice.

"You--"  The principal's voice is subdued in a flinch of fear as Jk gets up from his chair and walks towards him, angrily smashing his hand on the table.