Took it further

Mully's POV:
We got into the house and went up to my room. I let him in my room and closed the door. He walked over to the body mirror i had hung on my wall. He looked so hot. He's so irressistable.

Josh's POV:
I looked at myself in the mirror. After tonight i felt better but also worse. The anger i had held aside for so a long had vanished. I was about to turn around until i felt warm hands touch my shoulders and slowly went onto my waist. I tensed up and butterlfies overfilled my stomach, and i got extremely turned on. I didn't say a word i let him do what he wanted to do. He Turned me around so i faced him. His eyes stared into mine as i looked up at him. He got closer and then put his warm soft lips on mine. His tounge wrapped around mine. We kept kissing until suddenly he pulled away. We made eye contact and then he pushed me on the body. Putting both his arms by the side of each side of my head. He pinned me down. He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, also removing my black jeans with my help. He stared at my d*ck. He looked back up at me.
Mully:You sure about this?
Josh:Yeah I'm sure
I wanted this so badly especially with him. He continued and removed my boxers showing my hard d*ck. He went down and and put his mouth on the tip, then going down fully.
Josh:Ahhh~
I let out a little moan. SHIT. What if his dad hears me?
Mully:Enjoying it that much?
I look at him blushing but letting him continue. He kept going up and down making me moan even more. Until we heard a knock.
Mully:Put the blanket of you quick!
I scrambled and but the blanket over me.
Mully:Come in!
Arthur:Hey William, everything alr?
His dad stared at me. Shooting me a look of confusion.
Mully:Everythings fine dad.
He smiled awkwardly.
Josh:yeah everything good!
His dad squinted at us, I think he was suspicious.
Mully:Now where were we~?
I smirked at him, wanting him to submerge my d*ck in his warm mouth. But he didn't. Instead he rolled me over so I was on my stomach. I knew what was gonna happen. I couldn't see Mully but I could feel what he was doing. He put his dick in my a*s and continued to pound into me.
Josh:M-mully~ Ahh~
Mully:Like this baby~
Josh:Ah~
After a while he finally pulled out of me both of us out of breath. I still wanted more but I think we should stop until later tonight. Just in case we do get caught