Mullys house pt.2

Mullys POV:
I woke up to see Josh in my arms again. I've never felt so happy before, coming out isn't exactly the easiest but my dad's there for me, but I know how hard this is for Josh. His dad wants him to date this girl called Kristy, they don't like eachother but they have to pretend, josh's mum knows he's gay but he can't tell his dad. He doesn't know how he would react god knows what he might do to him!

Josh's POV:
I opened my eyes and felt that I was in Mullys arms, my favourite place it's where I feel safe. I looked up at him and smiled.

M:sleep alr my love?
J:fine thanks, what's the time?
M:Let me check.
He unwrapped his comforting arms from around me and grabbed his phone from off his side desk.
M:Shit. It's 5pm
J:We slept for that long!?!?
M:I guess so..
J:I better head off then
M:No don't gooo!
J:I have to.
M:No you don't. I'll ask my dad to call your mum and see if you could stay the night again.
J:But we have college tomorrow they won't allow that!
M:Come on atleast see what they say!
J:Fine
Mully smiled at me and got off the bed opening his bedroom door and exited the room. I really like Mully we haven't known eachother for long but something about him makes me so happy. There's still a problem tho. What will my dad say? Nobody can know about us. My dad would kill me.  The only person who cares for me is my mum she gets me, she understands me and she knows I'm gay. I can't stand to go through another argument with my dad not this time, not after last time, I can't do that again, the horror on my mum's face after she saw what he'd done to me....I can't let that happen.
M:JOSH!!! YOUR MUM SAID YEAH!!
He games crashing into the room and run to me and jumped on the bed.
J:OW!
He jumped on me.
M:Sorryyyy
J:It's fine
M:I was wondering if you wanna go out with the rest of the boys tonight?
J:I mean sure where are we going?
I like the fact I've made friends it's not the easiest being a short boy I don't understand why height matters to be someones friends but people are just messed up these days.
M:We was going to this guys party from our college.
J:Um I don't go to party's thanks tho
M:Come on for me??
J:Okay fine!
I never liked party's it's to overcrowded and the last set of friends I had always left me on my own I used to get bullied a bit for my height but then again I shouldn't be such a wimp.
M:Come on then!! Let's get ready!