The fight

Josh's POV:                                          Mully:So guys you staying tonight, Josh is so you guys could stay to!
Eddie:Sure, I told my mum and dad that I might stay over.
Sam and Gaege:Yeah same here!
I kind of feel bad, but it's not like he likes me anyway, so it doesn't really matter i guess...
Mully:Guys You remember Ames right?
Everyone:Yeah! How could we forget our editor and your butler!?
"Oh I never knew he was your editor!"
Mully:Anyway, he's going to bring up your sleeping bags and some pillows, I hope you don't mind sleeping on the floor.
He ignored me.....He brushed off what I said, as if I didn't say anything at all......maybe he didn't hear, that would be the reason, Yeah!
Sam:Alright, thanks bro.
The rest said thanks to Mully but I didn't bother, there s no point, he knows I'm thankfull.

*Time skips *Ames brought in the sleeping and then he left**

We all started talking about what games we should play tomorrow, I then interrupted.
"Oh Mully, did you forget, I have to go home tomorrow?"
Mully:Well it doesn't matter, I still get to hang with my homies,  so it doesn't matter does it, we don't need to do everything with you just because your new to the group, stop being am attention seeker!
"Ouch......"
Sam:Mully!That was uncalled for!
Mully:I don't care to be honest with you Sam
Wow what happened what did i do, then words hurt, I ran out of the room downstairs, I bumped into Ames.
Ames:woah...hold up buddy what's wrong, what happened!?!"
"Doesn't matter..."
Ames:Well it does to me, I'm finished for now, come to my room it's just through here."
I followed him through, why am I acting so emotional, it doesn't even matter, it never did.

Mully's POV:
Sam:That wasn't very polite was it!!
"Well-... maybe he shouldn't be so emotional and wanting attention all the time, *scoffs* "
Sam:I can't believe you right now, what did he even do!?!
"Ohhh I really do wonder....hmmm me think.....he's way to "all spotlight on me" and secondly, no need to have a year kissing session with Eddie!Like wth!?!?
Sam:Mully, your an RUDE and secondly.....are you really this jelouse?
*scoffs* "Uhh no DUH! Why should I be!?!
Sam:what has he ever done to you....your selfish, I should've never came here....
"FINE THEN, LEAVE US FOR THAT BI**H YOUR ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOUR STUCK UP!!!
Sam:...... firstly don't even say that about me, secondly......however long you and him are like this...we aren't going to be freinds..
"Wait...Sam I'm sor-
Sam:Save it! I'm going home, have fun.....
What have I done, I ruined my friendshipwith Sam, and Josh, that's it I've had enough, I'm going to bed, I'm not going to talk to then anymore!
Eddie:Uhh Mully you okay bro,that was a bit harsh on you but you kinda deserved it...
Mully:Yeah, I know,but now it's just us guys from now on.....
We all went to sleep while Sam went home.

Josh's POV:
Ames: awww come here *opens arms to hug him*
"I loved him Ames,he didn't know but....What did i do???" I broke down in tears.... I was crying uncontrollably, I couldn't stop myself, Ames was rocking me back and forth trying to calm me down.
*5 minutes later*
I stopped crying, Ames let me sleep in his room for the night, he brought me some blankets and a sleeping bag with a couple of pillows, I said thank you and he got into his bed, he kept saying "I'll take the floor you have the bed" but of course I said no, I wanted him to feel comfortable in his own home.