The Unexpected Meeting

Dad:"Josh!mate wake up we have to go in three hours!"
"DADDDD FIVE MKRE MINUTES PLEASEEE!"
Dad:"Josh, no you take forever to get ready come on, or we'll be late!"
"Mmmmm okayyyy..."
I don't want to get up today it's Saturday, I don't want to go out either, I hate wearing fancy clothes!
I went downstairs to eat breakfast and I found out that it was already cooked, Yes! Mum cooked an egg and bacon sandwich! I sat down and gulped down my breakfast.
Mum:"Slow down hon you might choke!"
"Oh yeah good idea mum"
Dad:"alright son, you have to act polite,  this man is the most richest man in new York, he is my old friend so behave, go and get dressed since you've finished, I'll wash your plate."
"Alrighty dad, and thanks!"
I ran upstairs and got the grey suit dad brought me.Oh my Lord,it looks so small,or is it because I'm small,compare to the rest of my freinds I am, this is so sad,being short at the age of 18 is depressing, anyway let's put on the suit.
I put the full outfit on, oh my Lord it's so uncomfortable and itchy!ILL have to deal with it, I hope were not going to be there that long, my dad's freind might think I'm flea invested. Oh the shoes are nice at least, they're smart and they're comfortable. I looked at the time, we have an hour to get there so we should be early!
Dad:"Come on Josh, your mum is in the car waiting."
"Okay dad."
I got in the car and then we drove to his friends house.

Time skip *when they get they're*

Dad:"right Josh were here, remember be nice introduce yourself and he has a son so be nice!"
"Okay dad this should be easy!"
We got out of the car and I looked up at the house. Wow, I was blown away with how big it was, my dad,has a friend whose BLOODY rich and has a MASION!MIND BLOWNNN!My dad knocked on the door.
???:" Oh mike, I haven't seen you in 20 years!You haven't changed one bit!"
Dad:"Oh I have missed you Arthur!You haven't aged since!Still looking good brother."
Arthur:"Well come in!"
We walked into the house or should I say mansion! It was huge!
Dad:"Introduce yourself son."
Oh that was my call.
"Hello good sir, my name is Joshua wanders, but please call me Josh, I prefer that!"
Arthur:"Wow what a polite young boy, I have a son your age, let me call him down for you!"
Oh no I don't want it to be a snobby 18 year old.
Arthur:"SON! I HAVE MY FREINDS SON DOWN HERE!"
Arthur's son:"INVITE THEM UPSTAIRS PLEASE FATHER, THANK YOU!"
Arthur:"In case you get lost his room is the 3rd floor, turn right and it's there, please go and enjoy yourself!"
"Thanks you sir!"

I walked up the first flight of stairs and my legs were hurting so much!The rest of the way I ran,just to get up there quicker,that was a massive mistake,my legs were hurting even more, I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine to before I left the house. I walked straight forward then I turnt right, it's so cool up here,there were to doors, I opened the one on my left slowly, forgetting to knock,
"Hello?"
I looked for an answer and then I opened the door wider.
"OMG I'm so sorry!I didn't realise you were getting dressed!"
???:"No it's alright, I only had my  shirt to put on.
Wait is that who I think it is...
???:"Come in!"
"MULLY!?"
???:"Yeah that me!"
"TURN AROUND!"
Mully:" Okay? *he turns around* JOSH!?"
MULLY:I never knew it was you who was coming over!"
"Me neither!That's so coincidental, how me and you are FREINDS and so is your father and mine!"
I started to itch really bad from the clothes.
Mully:"I know right!hey are you okay?"
"Yeah, these clothes are really itchy, my dad made me where them for the 'special meeting"
Mully:"i prefer to wear casual clothes but dad prefers me to wear smart clothing, I know how you feel, I have some clothes you can borrow!"
"Thanks, I really need to change right now!"
I waited in his bedroom and sat on his big kind sized bed, he came back with clothes.
Mully:"Here you go dude, wear this, it should fit you, go to the room on the right, that's the bathroom!"
"Okay thanks Mully"
I left the room and went into the bathroom, I took off my clothes and pit on the shorts and hoodie that he lent me, oml his hoodie is big on me wth, it's so comfortable and soft tho.. it remind me of the hug we had yesterday....maybe I'm falling for the rich boy,I can't right now, it's way to soon..
Mully:"Josh you good in their mate?"
"Yeah I'm done!"
I unlocked the door and went back into the room.
Mully:it's so small on you HAHAHA!"
He bursted out laughing, he made me want him more, I have to shut off my feelings, but I don't know if that's possible towards him... He stopped laughing and we had an awkward moment, we were lost in eachothers eyes, his beautiful brown eyes.....

Mullys POV
Mully come on man stop it, it's awkward, but then again I can't, I'm lost in his bright blue eyes.....he's so cute and handsome in my hoodie, it makes me want to have him more, let's stop this awkwardness!

Josh's POV
Mully:Oh uhh so wanna play vr?
"Oh uh sure i haven't played it before so you may need to show me the controls heh."
Mully:it's alright I will.
He went into a cupboard and came back out with two vr sets, he showed me all the buttons and how to play fnaf multiplayer.
*during the gameplay*
Mully:Josh, put on the light quickly to see if any of them are there,and then if one of them is then shut the door quickly!"
"Okay"
"I SEE FOXY, OH SHOOT WHAT BUTTON IS TO CLOSE THE DOOR!?
Mully and josh: *got jump scared and screamed*
Mully:NOOO we nearly completed the 5th night!
"Sorryyyyyy"
Mully:It's alright bro.