Mullys house

I arrived at his house and walked up to his door, I was wondering if he was playing me....maybe he is, or maybe he isn't, I hope not! I pushed the doorbell, I'm nervous...but why!?! If he really loves me then I should be happy I'm here!The door opened.
Arthur:Oh hi Josh, what brings me the pleasure?
"I'm here for Mully, he wanted me to come round today!"
Arthur:Okay, he's upstairs showering, is there anything going on between you two?"
What do I say, no is probably the best answer.
"Uhhh- no!"
Arthur:Hmm alright, off you go.
"Thanks Arthur"
I walked up to his room, I forgot how much work it is to get to his room,I was really hot. I walked into the bathroom to wipe the sweat off my forehead.
Mully:Oh hey joshy~
Oh sh- I forgot he was in the shower, I'm an idiot!
"Oh my Lord! I'm so sorry Mully I forgot you were showering!!"
Mully:it's alright Joshy~ Care to join?
Did he really just ask that, I can't believe he did! I didn't know what to say except this...
"You perv!!"
Oh god I wasn't supposed to say that!
Mully:Joshy~ there s no need for that is there!
"S-sorry...."
Mully walked towards me, he had his towel wrapped around his waist, he looked so hot.....I just couldn't resist! He started to take off my shirt....but I didn't care, I want him to, I can't resist him.... *he took off all of josh's clothes*
Mully:Awww, someone embarrassed~
"N-no, just never done this before...." I started to stutter, I started to blush aswell. Mully wrapped his hand around my wrist and led me into the shower.
Mully:Never knew you would be shy~
"Shush.."
He pulled me in for a kiss, he did this continuously, he started to work his way down to my neck.... I moaned quietly.
Mully:Looks like I found your weak spot~
"S-stop it!"
Mully:No can do baby boy~
He continued to make out with me..... *they didn't do the- you know what I mean, they aren't going that far yet sorry lol*
He attacked my neck once again.... I moaned a little louder.
Mully giggled and told me to be quite, he didn't want his dad to hear us.....
"Ahhh~"
Mully:haha, your so cute joshy~ Don't make me do anything more~
"O-okay."
*After another making out session, they both get dressed and go to Mullys room*

"I hate you, look at my neck!"
Mully:You can just cover it up you know, foundation exists!
"I don't have any!"
Mully:I do here baby~
"I-i uhhh t-thanks... heh"
Mully:You ever put it on before?
"No"
Mully:Here I'll help you!
He put some of the makup on his brush and put it on my neck, he was so close, all I've ever wanted was him, now I think I have him!
Mully:There you go cutie ;)
"Thanks master~"
I teased him to get him back from earlier.
Mully:Now you wanna play master and maid~
"NO! I-it was a j-joke!"
Mully:I'm only messing Joshy.
He was so hot, I'm so lucky I got this chance.
Mully:Sooo what you wanna do~
"Cuddles..."
I was expecting him to laugh, he did but it was the cutest giggle ever!
Mully:Of course cutie!
He pulled me in and we cuddled, later on we went to his bed layed down and I fell asleep in his arms.... I felt safe and warm in them.

* A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter, I need to know if you need more! I need ideas so please tell me them!*