SleepOver

*after playing fnaf*
Dad:JOSH WE HAVE TO GO!
"I DON'T WANT TOOO!
Mully:Please MR wanders and father, can Josh stay the night!"
Dad:If it's ok with your father,then of course!
Arthur:Yes he can son, I'll get the butler to bring you something up!
Josh:thanks so much dad and Mr JONAS!

We went upstairs and he lent me some pjs.i got changed and yet again, they were way to big!I came out of Mullys bathroom and sat down on his bed with him.
*knocks on door*
???:Sir may I come in?I have some snacks and drinks!
Mully:of course Ames, come in!
Ames:Oooo who's this pretty boy huh Mully ;)
Mully:AMESSS COME ON DUDE, he's my friend!!!
Ames:Hmmm sure sure, have fun you to ;)
Ames left the room and i started to blush so hard.
Mully:Heh sorry about him he knows something about me, this might ruin our friendship but this IS the ultimate test....
"Hmm?"
Mully:I'm gay....
"So am I, my mum knows but my dad doesn't
Mully:REALLY? my dad knows, he doesn't mind, he's just glad I'm his son, my mother would've accepted me so my dad did.
"Huh?What happened?"
Mully:She died in an accident, a plane crash..."
"Oh no I'm so sorry!"
He started to tear up and cry.
"No don't cry, come here Mully!"
He scooted over closer to me and I let him busy his head in my chest and let it out.
He looked up at me, I wiped his tears, he looked so cute.
Mully:thanks Josh:) I'm glad you stayed.
"Me to Mully!"
Mully: so what shall we do, share secret or something?
"Let's ask questions and share our secrets to!"
Mully:Okay!Do you have a crush?
I didn't know wether to say yes, it's him....
Uhh yeah I do actually!"
Mully:Ooo who's the lucky mannnnn
Shushhhhh, no need to know :)"
Mully: awwwww mannn
"Do YOU have a crush ;)?"
Mullys POV
I don't know whether I should say, I mean it is him, well we don't have to share who it is I guess, i fell inlove with him way to quickly, quicker than I ever have before....

Josh's POV
Mully:Yup!He's so handsomeeeee
Mully:And I found out he's gay it's amazing!
"Oh....well Good luck with him then.....
I didn't know what to say of course it wouldn't be me.... what was I thinking.
Mully:*yawns* IMMA head to bed Joshy. I have the right side you have the left ;)
If he doesn't like me then why is he still flirting?
"Oh uhh okay!"
I got into the left side of the bed while Mully got in the opposite side, today was fun, I really enjoyed it, but now I'm going to sleep, in the same bed as him!!!! I can't believe it, but yet again he doesn't like me but I'll enjoy it while It lasts.
Mully:Night joshyy, see you in the morning;)
"Yeah okay."
I blushed but I was turned over so he couldn't see me thankfully.

Time Skip *in the middle of the night*

Mullys POV:
*shivers* jeez I'm so cold I'm wearing the warmest set of pjs I had, I would put on a hoodie but I can't be bothered to get up. Oh wait I have an idea maybe I could cuddle now it Josh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind....Here goes nothing. I carefully scooted over to Josh, he was sound asleep, I then tucked my knees into the back of his knees, he's so warm and adorable when sleeps, I then put my arm around him like a teddy bear hug, it was a comfortable position, he's my teddy bear since he's so warm and cuddly, that's what I'll call him from now on, even in college and in public, he wouldn't care I hope, this has escalated quickly, but I don't care as long as I am happy and so is he :)