Roaming the halls

Mully:"Now I've finished crying of laughter, want to roam the halls for a bit before the class finished for lunch?"Mully asked politely.
"Sure, it will be better than standing here!"I exclaimed.
Mully:"Okay!"He responded.
"I thought you would have been mean if I'm honest, rich guy and all you know?"I told him honestly.
Mully:"I get that a lot, but I am to certain people, they're just so annoying and most use me for money,but my friends don't you can meet then at lunch!"He demanded.
Josh:"Oh okay! I hope you do realise that they're using you now,I bet you was sad when you found out."I sympathise.
Mully:"Not really my dad rung up the school and complained, then the college people expelled them forever from here!"He chuckled.
There it was again, that adorable little chuckle.Josh stop, I told myself,he's obviously straight.
Mully:"Hellloooo, earth to Joshhhhh!!!"Mully teased, while waving his hand infront of my face.
"Oh sorry,I went off on a daydream.."I said going red, I hope he didn't notice.
Mully:"Have you got allergies or something, your so red!"He said concerned.
No why, of course he noticed.
"Uh yea-"
The bell rang to alert everyone it was lunch.
Mully:"Come with me, let's go meet my friends!"He tugged my arm and showed me the way to their lunch table.
"Hey slow down!"I chuckled.

Mully's POV:
His laugh is so cute! Mully no!He's definitely not gay!I mean look at him he will never like someone like me...
Let's just go to the table already! I told my brain.

Joshua POV:
We arrived at the table and I saw three other guys there.
???:"Mully whose this ay?"An accented person asked.
Mully:"The new guy, this is Josh Wanders!"He told them.
???:"Cool."He replied.
Mully:"So Josh this guy that asked me who you were is Called Eduardo, but prefers to be called Eddie, he's the Mexican of the group!"He grinned.
"Nice to see you made it across the border!"I joked.
Eddie:"Ha funny, but still a Mexican joke!"He took it quite well.
???:"I like this guy,he's funny!"An American accented guy said.
Mully:"Josh that one is Gaege,He's weird but very funny!"He explained.
Gaege:"I LiKe BuRbErS!"He said in a funny accent.
I giggled, that guy is pretty funny just from saying that XD.
???:"I swear, if he uses you bro there's going to be another funeral we have to attend..."This random deep voices guy threatened.
Mully:"Sorry about that Josh, this is Grant, and if he does, you can have him Grant:)"He said willingly.
"I PROMISE I WONT, PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!"I shouted, frightened.
Grant:"Oh man, It was a joke!Your funny to mess with 😂!" He chuckled aswell.
"Okay, hi guys nice to meet you!" I stated.
They all said it back.
Gaege:" wHaT KiNdA DoG aRe YoU?"Gaege pondered.
Mully:"Gaege, really were not recording, I think YouTube you has possessed you 😂!" He chuckled joyfully.

Huh? YouTube they have a channel I'm going to ask them!
"Wait you have a YouTube channel?"I questioned.
Mully:"Yeah,just don't tell anyone, it's really fun! Anyway why do you ask?"He asked curiously.
" I want to be one!That's why I'm studying technology!"I said excitingly.
Mully:"You should join us!It wouldn't hurt to be another and final member of THE BOYS!"Mully announced.
"I mean I wou-"
Grant:"Mully are you sure about this, I mean, we can't just trust him straight away, especially after just meeting him for like 2 hours!"Grant  said taken aback.
Mully:"Yes Grant , I know you don't trust people after what had happened to me but trust me, Josh we can trust!"Mully said confidently.
All the other guys looked at Grant and gave him the 'please'look and nodded at him.
Grant:"Fine but if he messes up he won't be seeing his family ever again..."his words trailed off.
"Well if I'm honest I would love to but I'm only available on weekends and I don't really have a good set up, but what videos do you guys do?" I pondered.
Grant:"Your set up doesn't matter, but we do VR videos."He replied.
Then my heart sank, I don't have a vr set, I'm not very rich.
"Uhhh sorry guys I don't have a vr set maybe another time :)"I game smiled, I was so sad, i thought I'd be able to become a YouTuber....my dream....
Mully:"It's okay Josh! I have a spare, maybe you could come round mine, and then you can take it home after!"He offered.
"Really?Thank you Mully, I am really gratefull!"I exclaimed.
I ran over and hugged him tightly. He put his arms around me and hugged me back.
Mully:"It's okay bro, no need to say thanks,consider it as a joining gift."He said happily.
Speaker:Hello college students, since today is Friday and you have all worked for the past two weeks, you can all head home now and can have Monday off to!Enjoy the rest of your day goodbye!"the speakers announced.
Eddie and Gaege:HELL YEAH BABY WOOOOO!" They ran out of the cafeteria really excited.
Mully:"Well there goes them two XD"
Grant: feel like I'm surrounded by dumb 2 year olds"
Grant:"Well I shall take my leave, goodbye Mully and josh"
We both said goodbye to Sam.
Mully:"So want me to walk you home?"
"Sure *tells him adress*
Mully:"Okay let's go Joshy"
He called me Joshy, it made me blush a bit. Me and Mully started walking out of the school.