Sleepover part 2

Josh's POV:
I felt someone holding me,I then opened my eyes to see an arm around my waist, hugging me in a tight grip,I tried to break away, but he just kept holding me tighter,as if I was a prisoner, I tried lifting up his arm but he just wouldn't allow it then I heard a mumble.
Mully:Stay here please......don't go.....
I paused before I said anything, I guess I should stay l, after all I should be lucky my crush is doing this, even tho he likes someone else.
"Okay..."
His grip loosened and said something.
Mully:Thank you, your my teddy bear.
"Y-your welcome..."
I stuttered as he said this, I was blushing so badly, thank the Lord he couldn't see my face... but really his teddy bear? I reached over to the bedside cabinet where my phone was, I checked the time, it was already 10am , I'm usually up by now.
*knocks on door*
The door opened and his butler Ames brushed in.
Ames:Sir I have yo-
He paused then I saw his face staring at me, raising his eyebrows up and down.
Ames:I'll leave you two love birds alone with breakfast
He winked at me, love birds?Why does Ames think we're dating just why?I mean I don't mind it, but what about Mully?
"Okay thanks, OH and don't mention this to mine or his dad, I don't know how my dad would take it, and his dad would probably think we're dating.
Ames:That's no problem sir, I shall take my leave lover boy.
Whyyyyy, it makes me blush all the time, I need to get that under control...

*Time skip*At 12pm*

Mully's POV:
I realised Josh was still there, my arm still resting around his waist, but instead we faced one another, his beautiful face was what made my day,I found myself with the urge to stroke his face, so then I did, i then started stroking his hair,his fluffy,brown hair.... He is so adorable, that's when I saw his eyes open, I got to see his beautiful crystal blue eyes,then he broke the silence.
Josh:Mully? Why were you staring?
Oh god, I've been caught in 4k.
"Uhhhh.... just wanted to see when you would wake up!
I had to think of something not so mysterious.
Josh:Oh okay, Ames came in and saw us like this, he brought in breakfast at 10am.
"Hmm oh I hope he doesn't tell dad, my dad is crazy whenever Ames tells him about a boy I hang out with, but your the only one so yeah it's confusing.
Josh:I told him not to mention it to mine or your father
"Thank you so much"
Josh:No problem.
"Anyway, I might call the boys and see if they wanna join us"
Josh:Oh ummmm I should ask my mum and dad if I can stay another day!
"Its alright, I'll get Ames to sort it out, I'll go downstairs and ask him now, you coming?
Josh:Uhh I'll stay up here.
"Okay"

Joshs POV:
Oooo I really hope that mum and dad says yes, I don't think they need me home, I'm just excited to see the whole group that now includes me. I'm really happy I made Mully my friend, he's the best one I've ever had, and my favourite one, the best thing about it is that me making one friend has led me to a group of them!Moving was the best decision my parents made,I'm so happy and thankfull we moved.
Mully:Joshy!Ames said your parents said yes but can you be back tomorrow, they want you to meet someone.
"Hmm okay, that's weird, we never have visitors.
Mully:Could be family or something,anyway I'm going to call the rest of The Boys over, my plan is to play some vr and truth or dare, possibly spin the bottle.
"Oooo okay, I've never played spin the bottle."
Mully:Me neither but it'll be fun.
He rung up the boys in a group phone call and see if they wanted to come over, they all said yeah but Sam wouldn't play spin the bottle just be and truth or dare.
Mully:Okay boys, I'll see you in about 10 minutes!
He then ended the phone call.
"I'm really excited, I can't wait to actually do something with the rest of the members!"
Mully:Yeah me neither I haven't had them over in like a month tops!
"Hmm so I'm guessing this is quite exciting for you then!"
Mully:Yep! Very exciting!