The girl

Ames:Hey Josh, wake up, time for you to go!
I had just wake up, I was so tired still from crying yesterday.
Ames:Arthur told me to give you a suit, he said your dad wanted him to lend you one, something about meeting someone?
"Hm alright thanks so much Ames :)"
Ames:No problem.
I left Ames's room and put on the suit, this one was very uncomfortable, I hated it, but I guess I want to make mum and dad happy.
Arthur:Oh hello Josh, I see you like the suit.
"Its.....very comfortable!"
Arthur:well you better get going then!
"Oh yeah, thanks for letting me stay Sir.
Arthur:Your welcome anytime, remember that, goodbye!
I left the house and walked home, luckily I remembered my way home from here.
*Arrived at home*
I walked through the front door to see my mum and dad standing there waiting, I saw another figure behind them.
"Uhh mum, dad who is that."
My mum had texted me when I went through the door, I looked at the text it had said "honey I'm sorry,I didn't want to tell him you were gay, I think you should've told him, I'm worried it's to late, I'm sorry sweetie...."
I looked at my mum and gave her a "what do you mean" look
Dad:Josh? You okay?
"Yeah, but who is that girl?"
Dad:Well son, surprise!! Your getting married!!
I-i- I don't understand...maybe it's a joke?
"W-w-w what do you mean?"
Dad:I mean your getting married to this pretty girl here!
"WHAT!?WHY!? WHY AM I GETTING MARRIED IM TO YOUNG DAD!!!
Dad:DONT YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!
I ran upstairs, more angry than sad,he thinks he can control when and who I get married!!I can't believe him right now!!
???hello?
"Come in I guess"
???:hi are you okay?
It was the girl, ugh I guess she wants to get to know me...
"Yeah sure whatever."
???"I'm kristy, it's nice to meet you!Maybe I sho-
"Before you try anything with me, I'm gay so, yeah"
Kristy:Well before you interrupted me, quite rude actually- I was going to say I'm lesbian, and I have a girlfriend!"
"Wait what? Really!?"
Kristy:Bet ya wasn't expecting that!
"No I wasn't actually,  but thanks for telling me, did your parents force you to do this?"
Kristy:Well what happened was, my dad knew I was lesbian and my mum didn't, so like your situation but the other way round parents wise!I had to take it well so my mum didn't get angry :)
"Huh, that's coincidental, anyway shall we pretend we like each other then?"
Kristy:well that's the plan,but we won't kiss, I don't know how we will stop that from our parents asking us to, but I'll find a way!
"I know how to do it!put a thumb between our lips, then we don't touch, it'll look like we are but we're not!"
Kristy:Wow your smarter than I thought!
"What's that supposed to mean!?"
We both laughed after that, for another 2 hours we got to know eachother, but then she said she's meeting her girlfriend so we stopped talking and we said goodbye.

*time skip*After dinner*
That's weird I got a message?Let's see who it's from.
???:Hey Mully it's me Sam!
Oh hey!
Sam:Are you okay?
Yeah, I met someone today and I had a lot of fun!
Sam:nice who was it?
A girl, my dad wants us to get married though, she's lesbian and has a girlfriend, we said we will pretend, my talked to me at dinner when dad was outside on a phone call, and she said she'll play along, my mum knows I'm gay my dad doesn't.
Sam:Well firstly who does he think he his!?! Secondly,thanks for the essay you wrote and thirdly, you like Mully don't you?
"So to answer all of them ikr, np brother, and lastly yes but no telling!"
Sam:Alright I won't, I told Mully me and him will be freinds again when you and him are on good terms :)
"Oh thanks and you should've just left it in fine!"
Sam:I didn't trust you at first if I'm honest but your actually okay and what Mully said and did wasn't right anyway so from now on, it's just gonna be me and you bro!
"Thanks Sam, I appreciate it a lot!and me and Eddie didn't actually kiss, he wanted to make juicy jealous and I wanted to see Mully's reaction"
Sam:okay but Josh, 're read what u put about u making Mully jealous or smth then tell me if you know why he's mad at you.
I re-read what I said in text, oh no now I get it! But why would he be mad it was a joke as if he likes me, I said this to Sam and he replied with
Sam:Now do you understand where you went wrong?
"Ya but why would he would be mad at me!?!
Sam:OML ITS SO OBVI KINGGG!!!HE BLOODY LIKES YOU DUMBO!
"WAIT NO HE DOESN'T!"
Sam:IMMA GIVE UP IN A MINUTE!
"Are you sure bro?"
Sam:OML YES I AM SUREEEE
"Okay if you say so."
Sam:Finnaly bro, anyway I'll go now I'm tired, we could meet up tomorrow at the park near us if you want before school starts the day after?
"Yeah sure, bye bro."

Finnaly, I'm so tired I'm going to bed now, today's been a hell of a day!