Freindly Outing

Josh's POV:
I woke up at 9:15am the next morning, I felt my phone vibrate on my wooden bedside cabinet, it was from Grant.
Grant:Hey Josh, wanna meet at the park or outside Mullys house since we don't know where eachother lives?
Josh:Umm outside Mullys house I don't know what park were meeting at lol
Grant:Okay meet me there at 12:00!
Josh:Yep alright, bye
Grant:Bye!
*Both left the chat*
I hope Mully doesn't see me when me and Grant meet outside his bloody massive house (mansion) eh we should be fine, and why would I care, if anything I should be worried if he would survive without someone like me!Alright, let's stop the self confidence and save it for later. Right imma check the time and see how long I have to get ready. Hm not that bad, Its 9:30am now. I'll go downstairs have breakfast, and then get ready, by that time it should be around 11:30, don't question how long I take, okay! Good, imma do myself some cereal since mum and dad are out at the moment, planning something- I don't know if I'm honest, not gonna lie-
*after eating breakfast*
Right, I'm all done and ready for now, time to get dressed! I ran back upstairs to get ready. I looked through my wardrobe and found the perfect outfit, Black shorts, a plain white shirt and to finish off the look, my- oh I mean Mullys black hoodie and my white trainers. Why do I still have his hoodie.... i slid it over my head, it bring back the memories, the good but short ones. I checked the time again it was now 11am, I started to walk to Mullys house, it's only a 20 minute walk!
*At Mullys house*
Jeez, I never knew that would be so tiring, I started to text narrator, (the time is 11:50am)
Josh:Hey Grant I'm there where are you?
Grant:I'm about 5 minutes away bro.
Josh:Okay, see you in a minute dude.
Grant:cya
*Both left the chat*
*Grant arrives*
Grant:Wassup brother!
"Hi bro!"
Grant:Right follow me to the park, it's small but it will do.
"Alright"
*They arrive at the park, and they sit down on the benches*
Grant:Soooo, that's Mullys hoodie huh?
"Hah- yeah, nothing special, gave it to me when I slept over!
Grant:Yeah, he's never been so close to anyone like that before, except from us of course!
"Hm, that's weird anyway, today's Monday isn't it?"
Grant:No dude it's Sunday!
"Oof- I forgot, I'm an idiot.
Grant:you are indeed my friend!
"Oiiiii!"
We both laughed and talked for a while, it was really fun to hang with Grant if I'm honest, but my mind keeps running back to my feelings for Mully, yeah they're ridiculous!He may like me, but why is he bloody like this! All I did was pretend to kiss Eddie!He has serious anger and jealousy issues!
Grant:Jeeeeezzzz! time went fast! I betta go now, it is 5:20pm.
"Jeez really!? I didn't notice if I'm honest.
Grant:Well- we can walk to Mullys house together and then part our ways.
'Hah! Yeah let's go now!"
*They get to Mullys house and then part their ways*
Grant:cya dude.
"Cya!"
*got home*
Finnaly!I'm home!Huh? Mum and dad still aren't home. *phone buzzes*
Oh..whose that!?
Mum:Hey Josh, sorry for not being home, me and your dad had to go somewhere, we're planning something, we will be away for a week, sorry!
Josh:That's okay mum!I'm pretty capable of looking after myself!
Mum:Okay hon, make sure you wake up for college Tuesday!
Josh:I will!Have fun mum!
Mum:I will bye!
Josh:Bye!
*Both exits the chat*
Bonus! Let's gooooo!!!!Parent free for a week!!
*Time skips,I'm lazy, next morning*
I slept in till 12pm, I never knew that was possible for me- like wth-?
*soz for the time skips running out of ideas here! At 5pm*
Awww, I'm so hungryyy!!! I'm going to order some pizza! *calls pizza Paul's* Hello I would like a pepperoni pizza please *tells adress*
Pizza person:Okay, that will be $10.50, please pay the person who delivers you the pizza!
Josh:thanks bye.
*ends phone call*
*pizza arrives, Josh pays them*
Yesss fooooddddd!!I opened the box then sat down on my sofa and watched YouTube, I started watching the boys vr's videos to see what type of games they do! I started eating the 2nd slice of the pizza. Hah! Mullys so funny! Josh you need to stop this obsession, he hates you now, after what he watched you do to Eddie, he hates you, I DIDNT EVEN KISS HIM THO!!!HE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN BRO!!! I ate all my pizza and went upstairs to go to sleep, it was pretty late (11pm) I tucked into my cozy bed and then slept, ready for college tomorrow!

*A/N Hey guys, sorry for the time skips I didn't know what to do for the rest of the chapter, but next chapter is going to be the best one yet!!*