Walking back

Josh's POV:
My knuckles ached and my heart was pounding with anger. I shouldn't have done that, poor Mully must be really mad, maybe i should just go home.
Eddie:Josh you alright man?
I looked up at Eddie and nodded.
Gaege:You sure? You were punching the guy quite a lot, and hard.
Josh:Yeah im fine honestly.
I wasn't fine of course i wasn't, i hope my mum and dad don't hear about what iv'e done. Iv'e never been in a fight before, I didn't even realise i was capable of that.

Mully's POV:
We was all walking home. I didn't say a word to Josh. I'm not angry at him i'm just surprised, and sad. I looked over at him and we made eyecontact. Josh Quickly looked away.
Eddie:Yo guys this is mine and Juicy's stop!
Juicy:Eddie, i live a block away from you.
Eddie:Shut up dawg your coming to my house!
Juicy:Okay thennn
Juicy smirked and they both left. They've been well close recently i wonder what's going on..
Grant:Hey guys im gonna go aswell my house is right here!
Josh:Alright bye.
Mully:Cya.
This is gonna be awkward. He has barely said a word to me. I don't know why, it was him that helped it should be me who's mad not him. Looks like it's th other way round. I looked beside me and saw that Josh was walking into another street.
Mully:Josh where you going?
Josh:Home.
Mully:Why? your staying at mine tonight?
Josh:Didn't think you would want me to stay after tonight.
He turnt away and ran away. I watched him walk away for a couple seconds but then i ran after him. I ran to him then grabbed his and spun him around. Our faces almost touching. The urge to kiss him right now. I couldn't help it. I put one hand on his neck kissing him, i didn't want to stop, neither did he by the way he was kissing me back. I finally pulled away and saw the shock in his eyes.

Josh's POV:
He just kissed me... I know we've kissed before but oh my lord that one was great. I didn't want to stop. Something in me wanted it to go further... I wanted to make out, i wanted him to kiss my neck and undress me. I wanted him to f*ck me. What's wrong with me? Why am i thinking about this? Why am i wanting this?. I didn't even drink..

Mully's POV:
His innocent blue eyes made me so turned on, i wanted to do so much to him, i wanted things to go further, i doubt he wanted to though..

~A/N~ *Hey guys!!!!! New chapterrrr, there should be one coming out everyday! Next chapter will contain s*x so just a warninggg and a spoiler ig hope u enjoyed this chapter!!*