Chapter-17 Birthday part-1

Freya's POV
It's been a week since I kissed Pietro to make Steve jealous, also that dumb Sharon is still clinging on to Steve. Bucky and I have become very good friends.  He guaranteed to me that Steve was not interested in Sharon but I didn't know what to think and also today is my birthday.

Anyways, I woke up at 9 in the morning. I quickly got ready and went to breakfast.

Author's POV While Freya was getting ready, the rest of the Avengers were planning her party "Alright! Listen up" Thor started "I want my little sister to have the best birthday of her life" "Which means no trouble, right Steve?" Nat asked him and...

Author's POV
While Freya was getting ready, the rest of the Avengers were planning her party "Alright! Listen up" Thor started "I want my little sister to have the best birthday of her life" "Which means no trouble, right Steve?" Nat asked him and he shrugged.

"Wanda will take Freya for a girl's day so we will have plenty of time to set things up" Bucky said "We just gotta have fun. We can do that for Freya right?" Tony asked all of them and they all nodded.

"Oh I bet Pietro can for sure" Steve said annoyed and Pietro got up "What did you say?" Pietro asked as he walked towards Steve "You heard me" he said to Pietro

"This is exactly what we don't want!" Nat yelled at them "I don't think he hit his head hard enough" "Hey guys" Freya said as she walked in "Sister, Happy Birthday" Thor said and hugged her.

"Thank you brother" she said to him "Happy Birthday Freya" Everyone said to her "Thank you guys" " Freya, you ready to go?" Wanda asked her "Of course I am but can we stop for breakfast on the way" Freya  asked and Wanda laughed "Sure, anything for the birthday girl."

"Remember be back by 6, Loki will be here, apparently mother had a dress hand-made for you" Thor told her "Really?"  "Well, you are apparently her favourite" Thor said cheekily and Freya laughed then she and Wanda left and The Avengers got to setting up for the party

Freya's POV
I had the best day out with Wanda and we were able to get back to the compound by 6. When we entered the compound someone hugged me from the back "Happy Birthday sister" It was Loki.

"Thanks brother" I said "Where is my dress? I asked him and he chuckled "It's in your room, get ready fast" he said "Don't worry Loki, I
will help her" Wanda said and we headed to my room

We started getting ready and by the time we were finished it was 6:30.
Freya's Outfit:

"Okay, how do I look?" I asked Wanda "You look beautiful Freya and your mom has very good taste" she said and I smiled "Thanks, let's go now before my brother starts getting worried" I said to her "Which one?" "The biological one" we laughed and h...

"Okay, how do I look?" I asked Wanda "You look beautiful Freya and your mom has very good taste" she said and I smiled "Thanks, let's go now before my brother starts getting worried" I said to her "Which one?" "The biological one" we laughed and headed to the party.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Author's note: It's Freya's birthday! The Avengers planned a party for her, will it go well? Or will it be a disaster?

Read on to find out, and don't forget to vote 💜