Chapter-3 Party time

Author's POV
At the party:
"Captain, I'm glad you decided to join the party but you have to drink, that attitude is not it." Thor said to Steve who was refusing to drink "What's taking your sister so long Thor?" Tony asked Thor impatiently.

"I think that's Freya," Pietro said and they all turned around to see Freya. They all couldn't stop staring at her "You might want to see who just arrived" Sam told Steve who turned around and saw Freya and he couldn't help but stare, she looked beautiful like a literal goddess which she was.

Freya's POV
I looked at everyone as they were staring at me and then I noticed that Steve was also staring at me. God, why is he so handsome? I pushed those thoughts away and decided to join Nat at the bar "Looking good Freya." Nat said to me.

"Thanks...I don't see Wanda anywhere, do you know where she is?" I asked Nat "She wanted an early night, drink up Odindaughter" Nat handed me a drink and I started drinking.

Freya's look:

"Steve is coming

"Steve is coming." she told me "Oh great!" I said sarcastically, I was in no mood to see or talk to him. "Play nice, he's sensitive," she said cheekily, I laughed and continued drinking.

"You might want to slow down there." he told me and I scoffed "I'm sorry...I don't remember asking for your opinion." "Noted, you're an aggressive drinker," he said and smiled and that just made him look even more hot

"Wow, you are talking to me and smiling, you are drunk yourself. " I replied and he just chuckled, "I've only just started ma'am, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you will bring to the Avengers."

"You'll know then not to get on my bad side," I told him, he just nodded and left. We continued to enjoy the party. After some time, it's just the Avengers left. We all sat down and started playing truth or dare.

"I dare you guys to lift Mjölnir." Thor dared everyone "Come on brother, give them something that they can actually do." I said while drinking my beer "Okay, now I'm offended." Tony said with an offended look.

"Then why don't you lift it and prove me wrong Tony." I told him "Gladly." he got up and started trying to lift Mjölnir "This hammer is broken." he scoffed and all the Avengers tried to lift it but none of them could except Steve, when he tried to pick up it moved but he let it go.

"Why don't you try sister?" Thor asked me "Because you already know the answer brother." I told him "Oh come on, if he knows then we deserve to know." Sam said pouting.

"Fine!" I got up and picked up Mjölnir. Everyone gasped "You can lift it?" Pietro asked, "Since before Thor could." I said putting down Mjölnir on the table.

"I don't think you need to tell them that sister". Thor told me and everyone laughed "Okay, Freya, truth or dare" Nat asked me "Dare!"

                                 🍻🥂🍻🥂🍻🥂🍻🥂🍻🥂🍻🥂

Author's POV: The Avengers are having a blast at the party. Freya picked Dare. What dare will Nat give her?

Read on to find out and don't forget to vote 💜