Chapter-5 Loki

Author's POV
It's been 2 weeks since the party. Fury called all the Avengers for a meeting

At the meeting:
"Why did you call this meeting, Fury?" Nat asked him "Loki has declared war on us" Everyone looked shocked "It cannot be Loki, he's dead" Thor protested "See for yourself" Fury showed them the security footage and in the video, Loki said the 'Master' wanted Freya.

"Who is this 'Master?" Tony asked, looking at Thor. "I have never heard of any 'Master.' " "Well, whoever this 'Master' is, he's controlling Loki to get him Freya. So he is a threat" Fury told everyone.

"Well, he can't have her," Steve said firmly, him and Freya might not always be on the same page but he wouldn't let anything happen to her. "Sister, you have not said a word" Thor asked, looking at Freya.

"What am I supposed to say? That my brother, who I thought died, is actually alive and is now being controlled by some 'Master' to get me" Freya said, looking at him.

She couldn't believe her brother, the one she mourned for weeks was alive and working for some guy who wanted her for some unknown reason.

"For now, we don't know anything. So all of you be prepared to fight. Meeting dismissed" Fury left, and all the others also left to get ready for the battle, and Steve followed Freya to her room.

"Can I come in?" He asked, standing at the door."What do you want, Cap?" Freya asked him. Steve went inside and sat beside her on the bed. "I know he's your brother, but you are now his target, so you have to be careful," Steve told her with concern.

"He is being controlled Rogers, he is not doing this by choice" Freya said looking at the floor "Maybe so, but you are still his target, so there's no time to play the sympathy card" he told her

"He needs help!" she said, looking straight at him "We will help him, but first we have to stop him from doing any harm," he said protectively. "I don't see you being this protective with the other girls," she said, smirking.

She might be teasing him but lb the inside, she was glad he was being protective "Oh please, I protect everyone. It's my duty" he said, and Freya leaned closer to him and his heart skipped a beat.

"Just admit, I am your favourite" Nat came into the room "Loki's attacked the city, we have to go" she told them "Then let's go" Steve said and they both got up and went to get ready.

⚔️🛡⚔️🛡⚔️🛡⚔️🛡⚔️🛡⚔️🛡

Author's POV: I know it's a bit short, but I wanted the entire battle in one chapter. Who is this 'Master' who is controlling Loki? What does he want with Freya?

Read on to find out, and don't forget to vote 💜