Chapter 14: (The Academy Tournament And Festivities)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated. And also if you want to be updated if there is a new chapter or announcement you can follow me it's free and you can always change your mind, your choice.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: 4/11/2024

A/N: Hey guys! Guess Who's back!? 

Sorry for not updating I've been busy with school and feeling always very tired. And every time I try to continue the story I just end up thinking about school, so I'm not as good as I was before.

 But anyway! here's chapter 14.

Ashura POV

The other academy teams did surprisingly well, especially the St. Willow academy, The Project Titans, is what their team name is called. It didn't worry me a bit because I know my team can handle them. "General Black-Knight. Team preparations are done. They are ready for battle," Mishiro said.

Eleanor nods in approval. "Good work. Now, It's time for our team to have a go," She said as I saw the St, Freya sigil appear on the screen, then the St, Willow sigil.

 Now, It's time for our team to have a go," She said as I saw the St, Freya sigil appear on the screen, then the St, Willow sigil

A/N: St. Willow is at the top and St. Freya is at the bottom. I piece it myself :) Not my art by the way.

Then the poll started and It animatedly rolled as It randomly picked a person to fight. "Seo against St, Willow's legendary warrior...  Beatrix "Alexander" Willow

  Beatrix "Alexander" Willow