Chapter 5: (They What?)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "3/27/2023"

Ashura POV

The days go as usual Sera and the K/DA girls had been bonding over the past few days, and I'm happy for her. Not to mention Akali and I were getting along very rather well, she and I had been training 

It was Monday and I was preparing for the new school year to begin, however, there is a slight delay. And so I have to teach some of the same students as last year while I have most some new ones.

And as I was gathering all my things, I look at the clock and see I have time before class started. I talked to my coworkers formerly my teachers mostly. Luna, Yua, and Eleanor.

And when It was time I gathered my things and when I was to leave, someone called my name. "Otsutsuki," I stop in my tracks and turn around. "Yes? Glynda?" I said.

 "Yes? Glynda?" I said

She walks up to me. "I would like to thank you for taking over my class for a bit, and I apologize for the inconvenience," She said I scratch the back of my head and told her that I was no problem and I help when I can.

Glynda Goodwitch wasn't my teacher before, she teaches students in the other building of the academy. We never met or talk or even saw each other before, I just heard about her from other students and she only heard about me from other teachers.

I then proceeded to go to my A-1 class, and when I arrived I noticed a crowd of people looking over to my classroom. The student did not notice me I then clear my throat. "Something the matter?" I said in my usual emotionless self.

The people are all startled by this and everyone one of them knew quickly who they are talking to. "Get back to your classroom," I said. They then scrammed, and I sighed. 

I head inside the classroom and place my things on the teacher's desk. "Good morning class," I said not even introducing myself just getting straight to the point. They already know who I am.

"Good Morning, Ms. Otsutsuki!" 

I felt something familiar in the room but when I look up and survey the room. And I know now what it is.

The K/DA girls are here... They looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces. I shook my head and proceed to start the class. "Okay students, let's have a bit of a review about the basics of combat," I said. then the lecture starts.

They all took out their notebooks and they all start to listen.

An Hour Later

After class, it was now lunchtime and I was done, the students are getting out of the classroom, and the K/DA girls were all surrounded by their fans. The popular students are literally worshiping them and trying to get into their good graces.

I shake my head at this then when I was about to leave one of Eveylnn's twin lashes wrapped around my right arm, and Ahri's tail wrapped around my stomach. "Sorry people I loved to get to know all of you, but we have to get going," Ahri said.

"And we have something to talk about with our teacher so," Evelynn said. then Kai'sa stands beside her. "So we have to get going," Kai'sa said.

They then dragged me out of the classroom. They dragged me out of the classroom and led me to the cafeteria, where my friends are waiting for me.

Sera who is sitting with Seo and Jeung look surprised, she smiles and then gets up from her chair and then gets over to the girls and me. 

They greet, hug, and sit down at the same table my friends and I are sitting at. I could feel and notice the stares from the other students giving me a look of jealousy and envy.

As K/DA girls are sitting beside me trying to talk to me. "Wow, I didn't know you're a teacher here, That awesome!" Akali said

"She's been a teacher here in this academy for over 20 years now or more? and she sometimes took lessons from time to time, but not often," Jeung said eating a cheeseburger. 

I wouldn't say I like telling anyone about my life but whatever. "Do you like a tour around the campus?" Seo said. Then the girls all said yes and they seemed to be keen on this idea. "Alright, let's go then," I said finishing up my lunch.

Hours Later

We showed the K/DA girls the school's premises, we show them the courtyard, the gym, The Library, The stadium basketball court, and The Garden including the greenhouse, The club room, and some other things and that's all we can show them for now.

"I can see that this is the first time you girls have been in an academy like this, huh, well. consider yourselves lucky. Not many people got to have this kind of opportunity," Seo said. 

As we showed them around the school she then say. "But don't get comfortable here, you people had a long way to go," Seo said in a serious tone. "Yes Ma'am," They said as they all seemed to be intimidated by Seo's look and the tone of her voice.

"Good," Seo said as she turns around and we ended the tour right there and told them to show them more of the school at another time.

I told them the most important things they needed to know about becoming a hunter and how hard life is. They seem to understand this and they asked some questions that are easy to answer.

Then after this, the K/DA girls head to their next class while I was asked to go to Eleanor's office. I did just that. 

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Finally It's done! Sorry if It's taken so long. I was having fun playing Skyrim mods (LOL!!!) Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.