Chapter 12: (Just Getting Started)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "7/21/2023"

Ashura POV

5 Months Later I have been training the K/DA girls, Akali mostly now that the International Academy or Academy festival is coming up this year, teachers and students have been working hard this week and so am I. 

As I am writing this in my journal Akali then approaches me. "Hey, Ashura? Remember when I told you that I signed up to join the International Academy?" She said.  I closed my journal and looked at her. "Yes, I'm aware," I said.

I asked her what was wrong. "Well... The thing is... The register lady said that I need a sponsor," Akali said covering herself with the registration paper. I look at her with amusement. "So you want me to be your sponsor?" I said.

She blushed and nods her head I chuckle in amusement, and I get something from my pocket. I give her a medallion.

It has my emblem carved into it

It has my emblem carved into it. "A Medallion?" Akali said. 

The Medallion is the size of a dollar coin and is made full of thick stainless Steel and gold as carvings. "Just give it to Academy's Chairman Eleanor Black-Knight," I said and told her that I sign my signature on the papers later, but the Medallion I just give her and my word, holds more weight than the paper.

Akali seems to be very in awe, as she looks at the Medallion, I then explain to her about the International Academy Tournament. But before that, I'll explain the whole concept of the Hunters.

_______________________________________

Academy Hunter Trainee:

[Trainee I] [Trainee II]

[Academy Hunter]

Hunter Ranks:

[Hunter Bronze I] [Hunter Bronze Grade II] [Hunter Bronze Grade III]