Chapter 8: (Mission And An Old Friend)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date:5/14/2023

Ashura POV

The next day was relatively uneventful and today I was sitting alone on the way up the corner of the large classroom. And today I'm attending a literature lesson while some are students I'm just here to take lessons.

But right now I was talking to the K/DA girls, which surprises me. "Did not think you guys are interested in this kind of stuff. This especially Akali," I said. Kai'sa and Evelynn just shrugged, while Ahri and Akali just pout at me. 

Akali: "What?... you think I'm a thug?"

Ahri: "What?... you think We're just pretty faces?"

They said at the same time. "Yes," I said not hesitating with my words and looking at the two with a deadpan expression. They faltered a bit, almost falling to the floor. I shake my head and just let them sit beside me.

Akali is on my left, Evelynn on my right Kai'sa is at Akali's left and Ahri is on Evelynn's right. They all just talked among each other while I just stay in silence.

This time skip is brought to you by chibi Ashura and the chibi K/DA girls cuddling together.

After the class ended and everyone are getting out of the classroom. "Hey, Ashura? wanna hang out later with us?" Akali said. I just shake my head. "Sorry Akali, maybe next time," I said

A/N: Ashura as Itachi and Akali as Kid Sasuke

She reels back a little bit and touches her forehead she then pouts at me. "Hey!" Then to her shock, I wasn't there in front of her anymore, not even the girls noticed me leave. "What?" They thought.

The Next Day

I was finished acquiring everything that was in the armory and was now boarding the transport airship. "Ready to go?" The pilot asked. I said yes and I took my seat.