Chapter 13: It Starts Now!

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "10/7/2023"

_________________________________

BEFORE YOU READ:

FINALLY!!!! Hey guys! How you doing? And yeah I know I've been gone for who knows how long now since my last chapter update.

I've been busy with school and stuff, but that doesn't stop me from writing the chapter bit by bit. So that's it. You've been informed and I hope some of you will come back to this story, and like it.

God Blessed You All🙏
_________________________________

Ashura POV

I was woken up suddenly for some unknown reason and when I looked at the clock It was 4 AM. Then realize Akali is sleeping on my left side I can hear her snoring softly as she looks very at peace.

Last I remember Akali was in her assigned room just 5 rooms away from me, I guess she snuck in by the window, which I left open.

I then gently get her arms off me and I stand up and take a shower I change the bandages then I switch back to my sleepwear White T-shirt and black sports shorts. When I exited the bathroom I saw Akali looking around, probably looking for me, She spotted me and I just walked over to her. She was about to say something but I put a finger on her lip, stopping her from speaking

I just place a hand on the back of her head and we both lay down together, her head on my left shoulder. "Can't Sleep? Don't worry, I don't mind," I said as I played with her hair. She didn't say anything, but she snuggled up to my neck.

Sooner or later Akali then fell asleep and I could feel her soft breathing on my neck I eventually fell asleep later on.

TIMESKIP

I woke up earlier than Akali but after a few minutes I woke her up, It was 9 AM, and she and I got coffee in the living room. 

And after she and I went to get breakfast at the small restaurant. "So? What are we going to do today?" Akali said as she munched on the double burger cheese gravy rice. "Nothing much. We wait for a month for the tournament to start. but for now, we can enjoy the festivities here," I said.

Akali seems to light up in her expression. "It's a date then!" She said as she finished her food.

Hours Later

I showed Akali around Asterfall town, she was amazed by the scenery and the culture of the nation. "This place is amazing," She said from atop the mountain, her gaze surveying the town below.

We then went to a couple of food stands and played games and tasted sweet foods, as we sat on a park bench eating ice cream. Akali sitting on my left and she leans to my cheek to lick the cream left on my face.