Chapter 4: (A Day With The Idols)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "3/10/2023"

Ashura POV

As we head inside the mansion Ahri showed me the direction of my assigned room. the interior of the mansion is very fancy however, the place is a mess which kinda ruins the place and its value.

I then look at Ahri. "This place is a mess," I said flatly and Ahri then looked sheepish. I found out later that the cleaners of this mansion got sick and tired of them and quit. "Where do you keep your cleaning equipment," I said then reveal where and then ask why. "Why? Because this place is a mess.

I Could only sigh and get through hand signs. (("Kage Bushin No Jutsu")). Then several puffs of smoke appeared over one-hundred shadow clones. "Wait! What!? You can do shadow clones," Akali said surprised. She's also surprised that I could summon this many shadow clones while she could only summon five shadow clones.

Then I let the shadow clones do their thing and I told Ahri to continue leading to my room. And she leads me upstairs when I get to my room.

The room looks simple and plain then I dropped my bags and unpacked everything. After finishing unpacking everything I then go downstairs to meet only Akali who is sitting on the couch in the living room. Akali seems to be playing on her phone alone

Now everything was cleaned up and all clones are already dispelled. "Hey, Ashura! I-uh... Thanks for cleaning up the place," She said. And then tells me that my friend Seraphine is with Ahri and Evelynn in her room casually talking, as for Kai'sa, she's in the kitchen.

I sit down on the couch just a bit away from her. "So what do you do all day?" Akali said. It was a rather random question, but whatever. "I'll train the whole day, or either write something in my journal or sleep under a tree," I said.

She nods but was rather skeptical about what she was going to say. "Well... There's a training ground behind the mansion. and the gym is over there right side of the mansion," She said. I nodded and said my thanks for letting me know.

She then put her phone away as she scooted over to me. "So? What do you do as a hunter?" She said. I explain to her that I do many jobs mostly involving killing Grimms around the Tyvar nation borders.

Then later the other girls join in our conversation. "Dude that's awesome! I wish I could become a Hunter," She said expressing her admiration for me.

I then look at her. "Why won't you sign in to other academies?" I asked. She then scratches the back of her head. "Well. With all of this K-pop thing, is... Kinda complicated," She said. That I can understand that fully well.

I nod in understanding, and we then talk for a bit we don't say much after that and we just eat the food Kai'sa cook for us at the kitchen dining table. Sera stayed back with the girls while I just head upstairs to go to my bedroom and just lay down on the bed.

Meanwhile ST. Freya academy Eleanor's Office.

As I arrived at Eleanor's office I sit down on a chair then she gets to the point. "Alright Ashura, I'll just get straight to the point," She said as she pulls out a file and a picture of a man.