Chapter 9: (Missing Wolf)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date:

A Few Months Ago

Akali POV: K/DA Mansion

I was at the mansion's training ground practicing my Kunai throw the days goes by Ashura and I hang out for some Ramen. We sometimes hang out either at the mansion or at Ichirakus, she was very busy nowadays and she again went on another mission.

It's been months, and it seemed like a long time, and she hasn't returned yet. So now I am just sitting by myself in front of the window looking at the birds flying by. "Hey Akali you okay," Ahri said behind me.

I turn around and see her walking up to me, I look back at the window and sigh. "Nothing important," I said as I keep looking at the passing by birds. "Doesn't seem like nothing, C'mon tell me. I've known you enough to know something is wrong," She said.

Dammit. "Am I really that obvious?" I said. She gave me a knowing look. "Ok fine, It's just I was feeling strange lately," I said.

I couldn't explain it yet but I felt strange when I'm around Ashura, I felt happy and safe just being around her. And now when she's not around I feel... Empty... I can't fully grasp it, but. is this what having a crush is? No no no no! It cannot be. Don't silly Akali!

"Feeling strange? Are you sick?" Ahri said concerned. I shake my head no. "No. It's just things are rather boring without Ashura," I said, 

And at this point, my bandmates and Seraphine are just in the background listening but not eavesdropping. "What about Ashura?" Said a curious Sera and she sits down next to me. "Don't worry too much about Ashura, you already know that she will succeed in her mission," Sera said.

I could only sigh. "I don't doubt that, but. I'm worried," I said sadly. No one said anything for a minute then I notice something strange in Evelynn. She gave me a knowing smile and I quickly knew what that is. "Oh my! I didn't expect our resident bad-girl rogue to miss someone!" She said fake shock.

I blushed and everyone notice it and all laughs, I blushed even more my face getting redder. They laugh even more and I felt more embarrassed. 

However, Evelynn is not done. "My~ my~ Akali has a crush on Ashura our beautiful and sexy teacher," Eve said and my face grew more red and I look like I was about to explode like a volcano.

Ok, I will not lie, It's that Ashura is sexy and beautiful but this is just testing me. "Fuck off," I said before sighing and burying my face into the pillow. Eve ignores the insult and doesn't seem to be affected by it.

She gave me a smug look and I rolled my eyes and sigh. "Yes, I miss her," I said gloomily. Sera then puts a comforting hand on my back. "Like I said Ashura will be fine. She'll be back soon," Sera said now rubbing my back.

I could only sigh and then we decided to go to the Overdrive HQ to hang out there and could possibly take my mind off things. 

And I deny ever having any feelings for Ashura... Or have I?