Chapter 10: (Just Another Day It Seems)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Finally! It's finished! sorry for the people who are patiently waiting for this chapter. 

Date: "6/25/2023"

Ashura POV

I was in the meeting room with Eleanor and with the Tyvarian council members and including the other 4 academies. We talked about the upcoming academy festival, and they all argued about who will be hosting the event.

It has been decided that for this year St, Willow Academy will be hosting, and after the meeting ended Eleanor didn't waste time planning. Students from other academies will be visiting here in St, Freya for months, 5 months as I recall.

And right now I was just done with my classes and just packing all of my things, and after that, I just left the room. As I was walking around the academy I take a look at the festival preps for a moment.

Then I just walked straight to the hallways of the academy, and as I was walking towards the Beverage Vending Machine. I stumble upon Akali who has a downed look on her face.

I did not say anything, but I just approach her. "Hey, Akali. How are you?" I said. She gets startled and she manages to balance herself very much avoiding getting fall flat on the floor. "Gods! Ashura! Don't scare me like that!" She said as she place a hand on her chest.

I have to resist the urge to give her a smug grin, so just apologize. "Sorry, Didn't mean to," I said. Akali just sighs. "You better missy!" She said pointing a finger at me, her finger inches away from my face.

Akali then put her hand down and place two of her hand inside her hoodie's pockets. "Trouble?" I asked. Akali just sighs. "Yeah... The girls are all pissed at me for not coming home back to the mansion. They almost call the police to go find me," She said.

Then she goes on telling that she explained to them that she was safe and told them that her phone's battery is dead. That doesn't seem to calm them down as she gets slammed by asking her question, but that is more like straight-out criminally interrogated.

She did say that she was with me at my home safe and unharmed, they seem to calm down at that but still scolded Akali still. "And, yeah. That's that," She said. We are now walking around the park near the academy looking at the scenery. 

 I nod and then patted her on the head. "I. I see. Sorry Akali," I said. Akali shakes her head. "No, It's fine. no need to be sorry. It was my fault," She said. I scratch the back of my head. "No, It's not. I should have called them first. Is there I could make it up to you," I said sincerely.

Akali seems to have been taken aback by this and doesn't know what to think about this. She seems to contemplate this, then I guess this. "You would you like to go on a date then?" I said. Akali then blushed red and just silently nods.